• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

NBA '09/'10 Season Thread

Kobe and gasol were the only ones doing shit. He had to take the ball every play, he is going to have a few turnovers since he gets doubled. If only one out of Artest, Fisher or someone from the bench had showed up for offense tonight then the Lakers would have won.

Lakers in 6, baby.

look i don't care if he is getting doubled take care of the freaking ball!!!
the hated ones only runs off dumb ass turnovers.... as for all our other players "showing up" im not ever going to get mad at them anymore they pissing me off to much what ever they give the team if anything im happy at this point and in game 4 they gave the team shit... but Half of Bryant's 22 attempts in Game 4 were 3-pointers... he needs to go to the fucking hole more...

DAMN I HATE THE CELTS:thefinger

I think Boston is set for a while. Garnett and Pierce will slow down, but Rondo, Perkins, Davis and whichever free agent they sign to replace Allen (I'm calling Joe Johnson) will still be a good team.[/QUOTE]

You see thats what I think will happen. Garnett seems at the end Ray might be out and if Pierce slows down its just Rondo who is the biggest threat to scoring and he cant make free throws at times.I guess it all just depends upon who they land in free agency.

Those little Boston buttfuckers. First they litter the ice after the Bruins loss and now again tonight at the Celts game. If you're gonn get all piss drunk, have the fucking common courtesy of the people around you or GTFO. Those damn drunken Irish pigs. :mad:

I'm not sure what you do about Rondo but Perkins should be nowhere near the court when it's hack time. Davis does everything Perkins does, is a threat to score and can hit FTs if need be.

The Celts tried their level best to give this game away...unforced turnovers are killing the Celts. They can get out-rebounded but they can't win continuing to give the Lakers the ball on low pct. passes and mishandling the ball.

maildude

Postal Paranoiac
Give it up for Pierce. NOW it's a series.

2- Do you guys (Celtic fans be honest)..think this is Bostons last chance with the team as it is now? To me I am kind of surprised they even got to the finals...KG just seems like he is at the end you know..he has his moments here and there ..but has lost some serious steps...So if he isnt really at the top anymore...and they might lose Ray Allen to free agency (I think)...you are kind of having to build back around pierce and rando...I think they get the ring this year and then I think maybe have to rebuild a bit. But if they add a serious player or two in the offseason I may change my mind ...all i know is they really need to get younger.

This is the last year for the Big 3. Rondo is the man in green now. Doc Rivers is probably going to leave. I'm sure the Celtic brass are looking at building around Rondo. He's a stud.

Is it any coincidence that DWade was in the house tonight?
thinking-006.GIF
Is it just me or was DWade sizing up the possibility of donning the Green next season
thinking-017.GIF
:thefinger :yesyes:

I think Boston will win Game 7. The Lakers will go into beast mode and win Game 6. Pau Gasol better get his ass in gear before Kobe :flame: blows his stack :flame: on the court...

Can Ron Artest hit some fucking free throws???? Can Vujacic hit a fucking layup??? What the fuck man???

Part of me says Boston won't win in L.A again. The other part of me says Boston just stuck their dick in L.A's ass and whispered, "it'll all be over soon".

I can't handle another Finals loss to Boston. I may kill myself. And I'm serious.

Can Ron Artest hit some fucking free throws???? Can Vujacic hit a fucking layup??? What the fuck man???

Part of me says Boston won't win in L.A again. The other part of me says Boston just stuck their dick in L.A's ass and whispered, "it'll all be over soon".

I can't handle another Finals loss to Boston. I may kill myself. And I'm serious.

Well if there is a silver lining it is in the fact that other than Rondo the Lakers are generally playing tougher and smarter than the Celts.

If what Phil says is true about the Celts. coming from ahead to lose...I can fucking see why. Why on earth is Perkins in the game when it's hacking time??? Even if Davis is not as tall...he's been by far more capable than Perkins offensively, defensively and on the boards.

And not that it matters to Ray Allen's disappearing acts as of late..but why does Rivers continued to have Allen on Kobe then expect this guy who can't get his own shot to contribute on the offensive end?? I mean, his shooting pct. goes down, he's getting in foul trouble and for what? Kobe to light his ass up anyway?

I'm thinking the Celts are the better team in terms of overall defense, offense and bench. None of which will matter very much if they continue to allow the Lakers to flat-out out-hustle them ala Fish's out jumping Garnett and if they continue to not value the ball.

Seems like the Lakers would have had the Celts right in the crosshairs for comebacks a couple of games but for some late game heroics by Rondo.

Can Ron Artest hit some fucking free throws????

Strangest play of the game by far: Fisher and Garnett jump at center court. Fisher amazingly controls the tip to Kobe who passes the ball to Artest on a breakaway. Artest is home free but notices Pierce closing out of the corner of his eye and SLOWS DOWN :wtf: instead of just firing off full speed ahead for a jam. Pierce catches up and fouls him while Artest fails to even get off a decent shot attempt :wtf: Artest then proceeds to miss both free throws........game over :hatsoff:

The other part of me says Boston just stuck their dick in L.A's ass and whispered, "it'll all be over soon".

Yeah I honestly think they're done. Will it be deja vu - another game six blowout at home like 2008? If the Celtics punch them in the mouth early it could be.

A close out game in your own building?...man thats tough...It's one thing to lose on the road but it stings to watch it happen right in your own building.

1-The funniest moment of the game ..was when Van Gundy was livid about all the flopping and here Artest..this "tough guy" is their flopping as little Rondo makes him go flying ...and Van Gundy starts shouting "yea say Queensbridge now!.. say Queensbridge now!" lol

2-They have made the Lakers so one dimensional and are just putting it all on Kobe ( who is putting up decent numbers ..but id still say he has been defended fairly well...and has just made some tough shots)...But the celtics are too deep ..their bench is a nightmare for the Lakers ...I mean when Walton came out they might as well been waving an actual white flag.

3- I did say they Celtics would win and some laughed at it (they havent won yet and if Boston loses ill be the first to give credit)..but maybe there is a ray of hope...If you were just listening to the game...the way it sounded was like the Lakers were doing pretty well..but if you saw it ..you would see that Boston just kept sending out invitations...the lakers just never came to the party...but maybe they can play differently at home?

4- I think I hear KG putting together his own Shaq remix? "uh yea, Kobe couldn't do it against me...tell me how my rings tastes" im just joking belive me no one wants to hear KG on the mic ..but you never know "ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE!!!!"

-Laker fans im just messing with you ..im not even a Celtics fan ...just the lesser of two evils.

A close out game in your own building?...man thats tough...It's one thing to lose on the road but it stings to watch it happen right in your own building.

1-The funniest moment of the game ..was when Van Gundy was livid about all the flopping and here Artest..this "tough guy" is their flopping as little Rondo makes him go flying ...and Van Gundy starts shouting "yea say Queensbridge now!.. say Queensbridge now!" lol

2-They have made the Lakers so one dimensional and are just putting it all on Kobe ( who is putting up decent numbers ..but id still say he has been defended fairly well...and has just made some tough shots)...But the celtics are too deep ..their bench is a nightmare for the Lakers ...I mean when Walton came out they might as well been waving an actual white flag.

3- I did say they Celtics would win and some laughed at it (they havent won yet and if Boston loses ill be the first to give credit)..but maybe there is a ray of hope...If you were just listening to the game...the way it sounded was like the Lakers were doing pretty well..but if you saw it ..you would see that Boston just kept sending out invitations...the lakers just never came to the party...but maybe they can play differently at home?

4- I think I hear KG putting together his own Shaq remix? "uh yea, Kobe couldn't do it against me...tell me how my rings tastes" im just joking belive me no one wants to hear KG on the mic ..but you never know "ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE!!!!"

-Laker fans im just messing with you ..im not even a Celtics fan ...just the lesser of two evils.

The Lakers beat KG quite a few times in the early 2000's. In fact, KG might have a couple more titles if it wasn't for L.A and San Antonio.

Lakers bench has to show up. Period. The bench usually plays better at home though. We'll see.

It's not over yet and if the Celts continue to play sloppy and get ou-hustled...they can lose 2 straight.

Contrary to the myth Kobe can beat you by himself in a manner of speaking. Last night..if the Lakers just get 1 or 2 stops he would have had them right back in the game with his shooting. We've seen how he can create 9 or 12 points on his own in a matter of minutes.

They can for sure lose 2 straight they are playing loose with the ball, make too many mental mistakes, and leave the door open for L.A. to creep back in games...but the lakers (most) dont seem to be playing with any heart...So its sort of having to figure it out ... Can L.A. actually win two straight with no drive?...I say no...and that Boston is more likely to take the title just because its an easier task for them...one game...and I don't know how this Laker squad will be able to handle the pressure of a closeout game.

I'm still trying to figure out how Garnett lost that tip. He's in Vince Carter territory.

He got out-hustled...his entire series has been this way..tipping the ball on rebounds instead of snatching them, etc.

If the rest of the Celts played at Rondo's level...this would have been a sweep IMO.