• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

NBA '09/'10 Season Thread

this final sucks ..no underdog ..no one to really root for (unless those are one of your teams) just the spoiled same old same old...I mean i know its a classic rivalry and they both have won championships recently ..but it just doesnt feel the same ...maybe because they just put together the big 3 recently and there hasnt been time for it to really heat up but something is missing from the good old days of the rivalry.

that being said i want the lakers to lose ...im just sick of them and dont care for kobe but i have a few questions and some observations.

1-the celtics fans started chanting something like "bla bla bla" wtf does that mean or did i just hear it wrong.

2-anyone else sick of the COMPLETE SHOCK of being called with a foul?...you will see like kobe blatantly slap someones arm than be just shocked at the call...maybe wanting superstar treatment?...but i guess im talking about 'Sheed especially ...its annoying the dumb look on his face then him running around like an idiot for 5 minutes and getting T'd up.

3-I like emotion in sports ...but if your not a fan of either team and maybe even if you are ...is it just me or do the celtics just go off posing and screaming to the gods above and pounding their chest more than anyone ...2 point layup still down by 8 pts insert big baby AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH king kong aint got shit on me! drool shooting everywhere..its rediculus lol...usual suspects here kg big baby nate robinson pierce etc etc

-end rant sorry lol

this final sucks ..no underdog ..no one to really root for (unless those are one of your teams) just the spoiled same old same old...I mean i know its a classic rivalry and they both have won championships recently ..but it just doesnt feel the same ...maybe because they just put together the big 3 recently and there hasnt been time for it to really heat up but something is missing from the good old days of the rivalry.

that being said i want the lakers to lose ...im just sick of them and dont care for kobe but i have a few questions and some observations.

1-the celtics fans started chanting something like "bla bla bla" wtf does that mean or did i just hear it wrong.

2-anyone else sick of the COMPLETE SHOCK of being called with a foul?...you will see like kobe blatantly slap someones arm than be just shocked at the call...maybe wanting superstar treatment?...but i guess im talking about 'Sheed especially ...its annoying the dumb look on his face then him running around like an idiot for 5 minutes and getting T'd up.

3-I like emotion in sports ...but if your not a fan of either team and maybe even if you are ...is it just me or do the celtics just go off posing and screaming to the gods above and pounding their chest more than anyone ...2 point layup still down by 8 pts insert big baby AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH king kong aint got shit on me! drool shooting everywhere..its rediculus lol...usual suspects here kg big baby nate robinson pierce etc etc

-end rant sorry lol

1. They were chanting Beat L.A. I think.

2. Players do over react to fouls. It's sad. In a perfect world, players would hold themselves accountable when they get caught.

3. Fuck the Celtics and their chest thumping, shit talking ways. I can't fucking stand their bullshit.

1. They were chanting Beat L.A. I think.

2. Players do over react to fouls. It's sad. In a perfect world, players would hold themselves accountable when they get caught.

3. Fuck the Celtics and their chest thumping, shit talking ways. I can't fucking stand their bullshit.

DAMN DAMN DAMN!!!!
well this SUCKS damn CHAMPS can't post up still getting PUNKED in the paint n on defense and where is out "bench"?????
& for LAKER FANS SAKE kobe take care of the freaking BALL
CHAMPS still in 6

amen to this quote STDIVA :glugglug:
Fuck the Celtics and their chest thumping, shit talking ways. I can't fucking stand their bullshit.
and u can now add nate robertson to that list of celts I hate

roronoa3000

Banned
for LAKER FANS SAKE kobe take care of the freaking BALL
CHAMPS still in 6
Kobe and gasol were the only ones doing shit. He had to take the ball every play, he is going to have a few turnovers since he gets doubled. If only one out of Artest, Fisher or someone from the bench had showed up for offense tonight then the Lakers would have won.

Lakers in 6, baby.

1- were they really chanting "beat L.A." lol please tell me that wasn't the best they could come up with..i thought it was b.l.a. as if it stood for something I wasnt aware of since i dont follow the Celtics.

2- In a perfect world yes they would be accountable ...im not trying to say i dont wish they dont react ..anyone who has played basketball on a team knows that feeling where you are like "are you serious!" its this complete disbelief and 'Sheeds lapping the court theatrics that are just childish ..i mean if it happened once maybe ..but ever damn call it seems.

3- maybe i should be prepared to be disappointed ...too bad i cant prepare myself to care all that much ...Im an NBA fan and either way I see it going 7 games which would be cool just from a fans standpoint...but its not like when the Patriots were undefeated and i honestly did not want them to win the superbowl. Still think the celtics take it.

4- does anyone remember their being this really really white guy on the celtics i think he was there 2 years ago ...he was like a fan favorite ...i think irish ...and had this bright orange hair..whatever happened to him ..and Sam Cassell or however you spell it did he retire?

1- were they really chanting "beat L.A." lol please tell me that wasn't the best they could come up with..i thought it was b.l.a. as if it stood for something I wasnt aware of since i dont follow the Celtics.

2- In a perfect world yes they would be accountable ...im not trying to say i dont wish they dont react ..anyone who has played basketball on a team knows that feeling where you are like "are you serious!" its this complete disbelief and 'Sheeds lapping the court theatrics that are just childish ..i mean if it happened once maybe ..but ever damn call it seems.

You don't need to be a Celt's fan to know of the "Beat L.A." chant. I believe Boston fans coined it but it is use pretty much universally and not just in basketball but baseball as well.

Wallace needs to tone down his act. I agree.

You don't need to be a Celt's fan to know of the "Beat L.A." chant. I believe Boston fans coined it but it is use pretty much universally and not just in basketball but baseball as well.

Wallace needs to tone down his act. I agree.

Beat L.A.!

Is there a more overrated player in the finals than Lamar Odom?

1-I never really ever got the hype surrounding Odom ..I'm not saying he is a terrible player...but I never saw anything special that made me think wow they better pay out the ass to keep him...

2- Do you guys (Celtic fans be honest)..think this is Bostons last chance with the team as it is now? To me I am kind of surprised they even got to the finals...KG just seems like he is at the end you know..he has his moments here and there ..but has lost some serious steps...So if he isnt really at the top anymore...and they might lose Ray Allen to free agency (I think)...you are kind of having to build back around pierce and rando...I think they get the ring this year and then I think maybe have to rebuild a bit. But if they add a serious player or two in the offseason I may change my mind ...all i know is they really need to get younger.

Wow, so many Laker bandwagon fans around here. How sad.

Suck my purple and gold balls asshole. :thefinger I've been on the Laker bandwagon since Magic lit up the court, and I'll be on the bandwagon for the rest of my life.

Besides. The Lakers are always good. When exactly did the bandwagon start? I think you're thinkin of Celtic fans. You know? The ones who were chanting MVP for Kobe in Boston 5 years ago and wearing paper bags over their faces. You couldn't miss them beside all the empty seats at the Garden. I bet most Boston fans don't know who the fuck Bob Cousy or John Havlicek are. My apologies to any real fans on the board, I just can't stand bandwagon and fairweather fans. Fuck em.

They aren't bandwagon fans, these guys are true fans. Sure, they can be annoying and obnoxious just like most Lakers fans, but they're real. As for some Celtic fans............

:hatsoff:

Is there a more overrated player in the finals than Lamar Odom?

Odom is either the most over rated player on the court, or the most under rated player on the court. Certainly the most frustrating player on the court.

1-I never really ever got the hype surrounding Odom ..I'm not saying he is a terrible player...but I never saw anything special that made me think wow they better pay out the ass to keep him...

2- Do you guys (Celtic fans be honest)..think this is Bostons last chance with the team as it is now? To me I am kind of surprised they even got to the finals...KG just seems like he is at the end you know..he has his moments here and there ..but has lost some serious steps...So if he isnt really at the top anymore...and they might lose Ray Allen to free agency (I think)...you are kind of having to build back around pierce and rando...I think they get the ring this year and then I think maybe have to rebuild a bit. But if they add a serious player or two in the offseason I may change my mind ...all i know is they really need to get younger.

I think Boston is set for a while. Garnett and Pierce will slow down, but Rondo, Perkins, Davis and whichever free agent they sign to replace Allen (I'm calling Joe Johnson) will still be a good team.

lbloodojunkieg

Closed Account
The Lakers are always good.

Which is why they have so man "fans". Most Laker "fans" are only "fans" because they are in contention year after year. IF they ever fall off, you bet your ass a lot of "fans" will jump ship. Seems I have struck a chord with you. Maybe you have taken offense because you are one of those types of "fans", yes? Besides, I'm a Milwaukee Buck fan so none of your Boston points affect me. Carry on.

Which is why they have so man "fans". Most Laker "fans" are only "fans" because they are in contention year after year. IF they ever fall off, you bet your ass a lot of "fans" will jump ship. Seems I have struck a chord with you. Maybe you have taken offense because you are one of those types of "fans", yes? Besides, I'm a Milwaukee Buck fan so none of your Boston points affect me. Carry on.

Thanks for Kareem.