• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

naughty america websites dont work for me

i do go directly to the 2 sites you listed and it locks up or just doesnt load.
im baffled because it was fine months ago now it sucks!
i can go to naughtyamerica.com and that works fine,if i click on the above 2 sites through the site itself and it dont work.

must be something to do with your computer then or internet connection

because it works fine for me

i do go directly to the 2 sites you listed and it locks up or just doesnt load.
im baffled because it was fine months ago now it sucks!
i can go to naughtyamerica.com and that works fine,if i click on the above 2 sites through the site itself and it dont work.

must be something to do with your computer then or internet connection

because it works fine for me

both my PC and Laptop would have the same issue?
if i go to 1,000 sites 999 of them work except for that one.
no issues with any other site ever. i just dont get it.guess ill never go to naughtyamerica sites again.

why dont you link me to the page that you are trying to access, and then i can try that and see if it works for me or not

why dont you link me to the page that you are trying to access, and then i can try that and see if it works for me or not

i had the link copied,but i figured i would try the site again to see what happens so i can give details.
FUCK IT! i had to manually shut down my computer because it locked up trying to get to the tour page of naughtyamerica.
i do these exact things:
1-type in www.myfriendshotmom.com - hit enter
2- the site comes up with the ENTER or leave screen- i click enter
3 the next page comes up-and the scroll bar on the right goes up to about a 1inch size to show there is about 8pages worth of scroll-like this lenght of this current page- then it sites there,i usually wait 3 seconds or so to give any page/site i go to a second or 3 to load up- the page does nothing i scroll on my mouse nothing happens then the page at the of the window says (not responding) i then have to manually shut down my PC or my laptop i just slam the mouse button 10 times on the X to close the window.it also says (not responding) but my laptop closes quick-the PC just gets stuck.

It's no big deal,fuck the site and fuck going there,i would be a customer if i see some models i like but if i cant get onto their "tour" page fuck the site 100%.im not bothering anymore
if you have a suggestion i may try it out but this is a dead issue now for me i dont really care anymore.
Thanks for the past suggestions everyone- :bowdown:

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
oh no im not a paying customer but i like to see what updates they have going on every month or so. but i cant get the site to work so im like 4 months behind on any of their updates!

both my PC and Laptop would have the same issue?
if i go to 1,000 sites 999 of them work except for that one.
no issues with any other site ever. i just dont get it.guess ill never go to naughtyamerica sites again.

Maybe it's time to spend the green??

To paraphrase Mark Knopfler and Sting... "money for nothing, and your chicks for free" ... Not!! :)

1) i typed www.myfriendshotmom.com in my browser search bar and then hit enter on my keyboard

2) after page loads, about 3 seconds or so, there is a picture of emma starr on a couch and to the right of the picture there is an "i agree enter now button" and i left click once on the button with my mouse and wait for the site to open, again roughly about 3-5 seconds

3. after the page loads there is a blonde chick at the yop bent over showing her ass and pussy, with an advert showing people can sign up for naughty america for 795 a month, the first update should be nikki charm released on june 23 2011 and if you scroll to the bottom of the page the last update should be amy fisher released on may 25th 2011, witch would be the 14 episode on the page

now at the bottom of the page you should be able to choose from about 15 other pages full of updates

Ike Stain

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
oh no im not a paying customer but i like to see what updates they have going on every month or so.

I guess it was too much to expect someone who pays on FO.
:facepalm:

1) i typed www.myfriendshotmom.com in my browser search bar and then hit enter on my keyboard

2) after page loads, about 3 seconds or so, there is a picture of emma starr on a couch and to the right of the picture there is an "i agree enter now button" and i left click once on the button with my mouse and wait for the site to open, again roughly about 3-5 seconds

3. after the page loads there is a blonde chick at the yop bent over showing her ass and pussy, with an advert showing people can sign up for naughty america for 795 a month, the first update should be nikki charm released on june 23 2011 and if you scroll to the bottom of the page the last update should be amy fisher released on may 25th 2011, witch would be the 14 episode on the page

now at the bottom of the page you should be able to choose from about 15 other pages full of updates

i can only see this part,not be able to scroll down AT ALL. it freezes right there.i cannot see the video just down on the right side or the rest of the page.