• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Naughty America had worst customer support i have ever seen !

I bought a 30 days trial membership from idealgasm, and unfortunately my NA experience was totally suck, my airport connection stop regularly ( i think this is a Snow Leopards issue i hope there is not same issue on Mountain Lion) of course this is not their problem,but with other sites i can continue my download but i have to start from beginning at NA.I believe their customer service never read my messages carefully, they sent me responds beacuse this is their job, certainly not helpful.
First they recommend me reading download tutorial for learning how to download (!)
Anyway i have discovered problem myself their download links not stable,every link dead quickly,even you cant use a downlaod manager, i have sent messages them about that issue, they are prefer to continue their unnecessary responds, even they sent me a message which explain which softwares needed for playing HD videos. Even they not confirmed their links are not stable. Maybe not any idea what im taking about.
I have a monthly download limit after that limit my connection speed dropping, i tried downloading a 1.8 GB file many times and every time i wasted 1GB limit at least,i can downloaded some smaller files after 2 trying at least,and waste limit twice or more of actual movie size.

And today they find a way to solve this problem they kick out me ! This is their last mail :

I do not believe that issue is on our end so I canceled and refunded that account as a courtesy to you.

Without my request they are closed my account and make a refund. Make this as a courtesy to me !!!

Sorry for my English i hope it is understandable enough.

At least you got your money back, other companies would just take your $$$ or re-bill you even after you cancelled.

my airport connection stop regularly ( i think this is a Snow Leopards issue i hope there is not same issue on Mountain Lion) of course this is not their problem

So you have issues downloading their videos because of your crap connection, and they refund your money despite is being not their problem?

Yeah, what a shower of bastards.

MrsStiffy problem is not only from my connection, probably a part of some kind of protection ( why they are need to protect themselves from paid members ) with that shit you cant download with a download manager.
Also i already canceled before but i didnt want a refund and closing my account. While im a member they have to help me. Downloading stolen material much easier and free but if i prefer to pay they shouldnt treat me like a shit.

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
Naughty America is pretty good about stuff like that. I could tell you stories about all of them.

Brazzers, (they took me off after about a week. I had just re-enrolled for a year and I had 51 weeks remaining in the subscription)

Bang Brothers is probably the least problematic. Though I do have still have conflicting username/password issues with them and their sister site, College Rules.

Reality Kings, when I enrolled in 2006, ccbill was their only payment processor primarily. Yet, they sometimes make it a point not to check with that database and not allow it to update. Therefore, as a paid up customer of ccbill, the vids crash and photo galleries don't display properly. Last year, I had to provide my MC statements, showing that I was indeed enrolled in http://cumfiesta.com So being a longtime customer, I finally quit them. There are just too many hassles with their billings.

In my opinion, the two best are Naughty America and Bang Brothers.