• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Naughtiest Photo set and video I have done yet! "XXX Muscle"

Samanthakelly

Official Checked Star Member
I just added a super cute Winter photo set! I will have the video up tomorrow! I am wearing a Spirit Hoodie/Polar Bear faux fur of course ;) It's getting cold outside so, I need you to "Cum Warm Me Up"!

I also just added my sexiest booty video yet on my site! Be prepared for a round, tight booty and lots of close up shots of my asshole ..you will love this video! lol "XXX Booty Extreme"

Samantha-Kelly-XXX-Booty.jpg

OMG.... I just love asses like that. Among the best around. Really warms me up

Samanthakelly

Happy New Year! Let's make 2013 crazy naughty! Wishing you all a an amazing New Year... and yes, naughty as you want it to be! lol I for one, plan on taking my website to a whole new level! I have already added a new category of "XXX" to my site... In 2013 it's finally time to show the dirtier side of my mind! lol Believe me, I have a lot of naughty to give... and I plan on giving it to you!!

"Let's Get Naughty..photo set"
RedDressNude1.jpg

RedDressNude2.jpg

"Undress Me Rated X"
Red-Dress-Nude-Samantha.jpg

My New Category "XXX"

Love to play with you LIVE on cams! xoxo

Samanthakelly

Re: Naughtiest Photo set and video I have done yet! "XXX Muscle"

OMG.... I just love asses like that. Among the best around. Really warms me up[/QUOTE
Thank you Par =) I work hard on my booty so I appreciate your compliment! xo

- - - Updated - - -

New sexy photo set up! "Hot Muscle" Also please check my blog for all of my recent updates! =) My Official Blog

Abs-Ripped-Samantha-Kelly.JPG

I'm not being a hater, but you -or the guy responsible for the editing of your photo's- give a new meaning to photo shop.
I'm not sure if I'm looking at Fiction<--->Reality. Comic book art<---->Non-comic book art.

Can you post some unedited photos of yourself (body/face) -made with your phone in the mirror for instance- so we can get an idea how you actually look like?
I'm not sure why all the photo shop is necessary, as photo shop is never appealing when done amateuristic.

Samanthakelly

I'm not being a hater, but you -or the guy responsible for the editing of your photo's- give a new meaning to photo shop.
I'm not sure if I'm looking at Fiction<--->Reality. Comic book art<---->Non-comic book art.

Can you post some unedited photos of yourself (body/face) -made with your phone in the mirror for instance- so we can get an idea how you actually look like?
I'm not sure why all the photo shop is necessary, as photo shop is never appealing when done amateuristic.

RawImageSamanthaKelly.JPG
XXX-Wet-T-Shirt-Nude-Samantha-Kelly.jpg

RawImageSamanthaKelly1.JPG
Bicep-Muscle-Flexing-Nude-Samantha-Kelly.JPG

There you go. Complete raw image along with full edit. I edit all of my own content and the main thing I work on is color pop. I like rich looking edits for my photos. I have a editor for my video productions and I love his work. It's all a fun fantasy. =) ~Samantha

twat36975248664224

Closed Account
RawImageSamanthaKelly.JPG
XXX-Wet-T-Shirt-Nude-Samantha-Kelly.jpg

RawImageSamanthaKelly1.JPG
Bicep-Muscle-Flexing-Nude-Samantha-Kelly.JPG

There you go. Complete raw image along with full edit. I edit all of my own content and the main thing I work on is color pop. I like rich looking edits for my photos. I have a editor for my video productions and I love his work. It's all a fun fantasy. =) ~Samantha

You still look beautiful either way ;)

twat36975248664224

Closed Account
thank you Fixx.. as you can see the photos are pretty close to the same other then color correction I did ;) I prefer for my photos to have a professional, finished look to them. xo

I prefer women look natural, women don't need tons of make up or photo-shopping or air brushing. Because women are just naturally beautiful!