• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Natalie Vegas

NatalieVegas

Official Checked Star Member

Attachments

• feature-300x241.jpg
    feature-300x241.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 302

ChuckFaze

Closed Account
Hi, Natalie! I barely discovered you the other day by some pics of you over on the Facial of the Day thread. Those caught my attention.

So, today while I was browsing through the Babes & Fetishes thread, I caught your name on there and just had to check you out.

I can't even remember how, but I wound up at your The Natalie Show. I checked out your Posts there WOW! The pics in your Natalie Vegas on VipArea.com Post were Sssss Scorching! :drool2: :drool1: :bowdown: They are certainly :rubbel: :rubbel: :rubbel: :rubbel: :rubbel: worthy!

NatalieVegas

Hi, Natalie! I barely discovered you the other day by some pics of you over on the Facial of the Day thread. Those caught my attention.

So, today while I was browsing through the Babes & Fetishes thread, I caught your name on there and just had to check you out.

I can't even remember how, but I wound up at your The Natalie Show. I checked out your Posts there WOW! The pics in your Natalie Vegas on VipArea.com Post were Sssss Scorching! :drool2: :drool1: :bowdown: They are certainly :rubbel: :rubbel: :rubbel: :rubbel: :rubbel: worthy!

Thank you VERY much hun! XoXo

I am glad you liked my site too!

I will need to find my pictures in other threads sometime to see what all is on here..

ChuckFaze

Closed Account
Heyyy! There you are, Natalie! :partysml:
At first I had thought ... or more like HOPED those pics over there had been GIFs. :D Nevertheless, they were very enjoyable.

And yeah, those pics in your VipArea.com Post were very stress-relieving ... just about therapeutic. :rubbel: :D

I bookmarked this thread and your The Natalie Show site. You certainly aren't shy. You got down & dirrty over there with the pics and dirrty talk. :bowdown: .

NatalieVegas

Heyyy! There you are, Natalie! :partysml:
At first I had thought ... or more like HOPED those pics over there had been GIFs. :D Nevertheless, they were very enjoyable.

And yeah, those pics in your VipArea.com Post were very stress-relieving ... just about therapeutic. :rubbel: :D

I bookmarked this thread and your The Natalie Show site. You certainly aren't shy. You got down & dirrty over there with the pics and dirrty talk. :bowdown: .

Ahh thanks fun! Thats awesome!! XoXo

If I can spam my other sites for a second.. Check out http://natalieshowxxx.com/ and my dog Heffys site: http://heffyshardcore.com/ :) <-- only smiley I know!

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks babe! Xo

ChuckFaze

Closed Account
Woooooooooo! Whoa Yeah, Baby!
Loved your Digital Desires pics from that very 1st photo shoot of yours, Natalie. :drool2:

I'm gonna have to agree with you, Natalie. Your hair looks great, sexy and seductive. You look super HOT in Jeans ... and in the process of getting out of them. :yesyes: :D You're quite the titillating Cutie, Natalie. :drool1:

I know to what pics I'll be :rubbel: a little bit later. :yesyes: Hope you don't mind. They were just too irresistible not to. :D

NatalieVegas

Woooooooooo! Whoa Yeah, Baby!
Loved your Digital Desires pics from that very 1st photo shoot of yours, Natalie. :drool2:

I'm gonna have to agree with you, Natalie. Your hair looks great, sexy and seductive. You look super HOT in Jeans ... and in the process of getting out of them. :yesyes: :D You're quite the titillating Cutie, Natalie. :drool1:

I know to what pics I'll be :rubbel: a little bit later. :yesyes: Hope you don't mind. They were just too irresistible not to. :D

Wow Natalie, absolutely stunning! so hot :D

I'm so glad you like them! Its still one of my favorite shoots ever. I love the pictures.

ChuckFaze

Closed Account
Are you still working on becoming an OCSM, Natalie?
You want me to pull any strings?
Okay, so I don't have the clout to pull THAT kind of strings.
But, pulling your Thong Strings would be a treat. :D

NatalieVegas

Wow, absolutely stunning.

Thanks hun! XoXo

Are you still working on becoming an OCSM, Natalie?
You want me to pull any strings?
Okay, so I don't have the clout to pull THAT kind of strings.
But, pulling your Thong Strings would be a treat. :D

HAha! Yes I am going to still and also sell videos on here... I am still getting over having my tonsils out (ouch) so I am still not feeling great every day and I have not been able to set up a day with my photoog for it.

XoXo

hotcanuck41

Closed Account
Thanks hun! XoXo

HAha! Yes I am going to still and also sell videos on here... I am still getting over having my tonsils out (ouch) so I am still not feeling great every day and I have not been able to set up a day with my photoog for it.

XoXo
Hope your recovery goes well and very speedy! Can't wait to see more of you sexy pics...you are just amazing!