• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: Naomi Russell (aka Naomi from Bangbros, Naomi St. Claire)

You won't believe this, but..

..I saw her on the bus earlier this afternoon. No joke. My eyes don't decieve me..

If you're familiar with the Los Angeles area I hopped on the 212 at La Brea/Fountain..it was coming from Hollywood. I got on the bus and as soon as I got up and was excused by this one guy, there she was...I couldn't believe it. Immediately I noticed her tan skin, long curly hair, her face and her eyebrows gave it away because I noticed that she has somewhat hairy eyebrows despite them being done...

...anyhow I sat maybe two rows behind her and as soon as I sat down she turned back to stare at me for a couple seconds because she realized my eyes had widened when I saw her as I got on. She gave a light smile and nodded, and I nodded back.

Next thing I tried to see if it was her figure that stuck out, as we all know we loved her ass but found out that she lost a significant amount of weight from that ass-well let me tell you something, it's true. It's all true. It's gone!

She sure as hell doesn't look like the same person in all those videos-and what she said in those interviews about her ass being angled and that it's really small..it's all true because as she got up to get off at La Brea/Santa Monica (the very next stop after I got on) I saw her stand and there was virtually NO ASS at all-just mostly long legs. She certainly did look sickly but her face still remained somewhat...but you could tell somethings occured to her.

She was wearing a white shirt with white booty shorts and these really tall heels..I didn't politely say hi because she immediately got off, two because I had to be at work in 15 minutes..and plus I was on the phone with my girl, and obviously she's more important.

...In conclusion, she's a shadow of her former self. But still looks very calm and polite. It puzzled me why she was taking the bus in the first place but she said in interviews that she keeps a pretty private life as it is and maybe she does this pretty often as its not like she's Britney. Maybe I'll try to get in contact with her via her website or something just to confirm it, if possible.

Just felt like sharing.