• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Names that turn you on ?

Anyone have certain names that turn you on ?
I have this with Kate , Katie , Caitlin, dont 'know why , just turn me on more the other names..

habo9

Banned
I prefer tits , ass & pussy , you cant exactly fuck a name or sook its tits

True Habo, but i feel better calling a womans name that sounds hot to me then calling a man's name fucking a woman who looks like a man and her name is John.

Jethro

Tia and Felicity

Lust

Lost at Birth
i've always been aroused by the name lonilover, which reminds me. whatcha doin later? you know, like....tonight?

i've always been aroused by the name lonilover, which reminds me. whatcha doin later? you know, like....tonight?

Heey 'Lust' if you're a woman : i'm not doing anything tonight !! how late ?
if you're a man : lol !!

Should pay Ireland a visit a few Shannon's running about......Their's one that comes to mind I definitely would like to.....

Ya tell me about it. Every girl I ever become obsessed with is named Shannon. :rolleyes: I'll definitely have to get to Ireland.

Lust

Lost at Birth
Ya tell me about it. Every girl I ever become obsessed with is named Shannon. :rolleyes: I'll definitely have to get to Ireland.

this is a long distance request to my friend diva, play the song mr kasem

never in my wildest dreams did i think an opportunity would occur in my life that i would dedicate that song to someone, much less post it on a publicly accessible message board. my balls just shrunk a little bit :( you better appreciate the humiliation of this post, diva!

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family
Tiffany with a "Ph" instead of a "Ti"

Agnes
Maude
Hope
Pearl

:rubbel:

this is a long distance request to my friend diva, play the song mr kasem

never in my wildest dreams did i think an opportunity would occur in my life that i would dedicate that song to someone, much less post it on a publicly accessible message board. my balls just shrunk a little bit :( you better appreciate the humiliation of this post, diva!

<3 Shannon <3
:bowdown: