• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

[SOLVED] Name the babes #137

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
My first thoughts on the first lady # 1 was that she was Josephine Jackson. She isn't. First one is actually Sun Suzie.

Capture.JPG

Last edited:

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
Let's try some search engines. Tineye and Yandex. ..

Yandex has the blonde lady with the open oven linked to a youtube video. Video is no longer available as the youtube account has been terminated.

Yandex links the blonde lady with the broom to a Russian VK site dedicated to housewives. You have to use Google translator; Russian to English.

The Identifier

Administrator
Staff member
Platinum Member
1) As is quite often the case, recognized her but couldn't think of the name. That's the one. Thanks.
4) Image is watermarked with "Fine Art America" which appears to be a site that sells wall art and stuff so does that mean that its likely to be a model that is hard/impossible to ID?
5) She reminds me of Nancy Acty but I'm not sure that it actually is.and if it is (which I don't think) then I don't know where its from cos I think she's only done Anilos & All Over 30 to my knowledge.

The Identifier

Administrator
Staff member
Platinum Member
Thanks, pumpysworld. Yes, can see her much better in those pics. Think its safe to say it's just from someone's Flickr account so won't be finding an ID on that one other than perhaps "Michelle" like you say.

Recap:

1) Suzie Sun
2) Julz Gotti
3) Ginger Daydreams
4) Unknown model from Fine Art America
5) "Michelle" from someone's publicly shared photos on Flickr

Given that I don't think that there's a genuine hope of ID'ing the last two I would mark this thread as solved only we don't seem to be able to do that anymore.

Thanks for the help with these, folks.