• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Nabilla Benatia, self-proclaimed Kim Kardashian, arrested for atempted murder

Model known as France's Kim Kardashian is arrested over alleged murder attempt after 'stabbing her reality TV star boyfriend multiple times in the throat and chest'

Nabilla Benattia, 22, appeared in TV show alongside Thomas Vergara
She was arrested after he was stabbed repeatedly in the throat and chest
She reportedly said three men attacked him at hotel in Paris suburb
Police took her into custody after source said account was 'incoherent'

A 22-year-old glamour model dubbed France's Kim Kardashian has been arrested for allegedly trying to murder her boyfriend in a heated row.

Swiss-born Nabilla Benattia was being held at Paris police station today after fellow reality TV star Thomas Vergara was stabbed repeatedly in the throat and chest.

He was today in a ‘serious condition’ in the Georges Pompidou hospital in central Paris, while Ms Benattia was also treated for severe shock.

A police spokesman confirmed that Ms Benattia was being held ‘for suspected attempted murder’ and was being questioned at length.

She was originally arrested for ‘assault and battery’ but the allegation was upgraded when prosecutors saw Mr Vergara’s wounds, said the spokesman.

Officers were called to their hotel room in the suburb of Boulogne-Billancourt at 2.30am after staff reported a ‘major argument with lots of screaming’.

Ms Benattia, whose mother is Italian and father is Algerian, was arrested after firefighters got into the couple’s room.

She is said to have raised the alarm by calling reception, saying that three men had attacked Mr Vergara outside the hotel.

This version of events is disputed by staff and police, however, who say nothing was seen on CCTV, and there was no evidence of Mr Vergara’s blood outside the hotel.

‘Her version of events is incoherent’, said an investigating source. ‘It is not backed up by the initial evidence’.

A knife is believed to have been thrown out of the hotel room window and had been wiped clean, said the source.

Mr Vergara has told police that he does not want to file charges against Ms Benattia, although he may have to give evidence against her.

Ms Benattia, who is thought to have denied any wrongdoing, can be held for up to 48 hours.

The couple are household names in France after both appearing in the same TV show – ‘The Reality TV Angels’.

Its producer, Jeremy Michalak, said he was ‘in a state of shock’, adding: ‘I don’t know what happened. I’ve been trying to contact Nabilla.’

Ms Benattia, who has DD-sized breast implants, spent a month in detention as a minor over a fraud conviction in Switzerland.

Last year she was arrested in France for allegedly spitting at a railway worker.

Known popularly as ‘The Bimbo’, she has since launched her own short-lived reality TV show, featuring her family, as well as a line of clothes.

She was voted the most disliked person in France in a survey conducted for Voici magazine last year.

Her last public message, at 9.30pm yesterday, told her 1.1million Twitter followers in Arabic-French slang: 'I love you guys a lot I swear!!!'

Nabila-nue-Newlook-Juillet-2012-342-04.jpg
Nabila-nue-Newlook-Juillet-2012-342-05.jpg

I think I'm gonna change my avatar...

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
If you want we can send our Kim K. over there as a replacement. Throw in the rest of the family too.

I guess the Algerian side of her came out that night.

CrimsonBolt

I AM A SLUT FOR RYAN GOSLING
Fuck Nabilla Benatia and fuck Kim Kardashian.
nope, i won't fuck tese bitch!

hope they will put that ''salope écervelé'' a long, long time in jail.

yep all the same! some people gonna say we're racist but at the end of day is always the same ''people'' who do that kind of stuff...

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
oh another naive guy who think that arab people care about him... oh well that's call a french man! :frenchman

Being racist in itself is not cool

Trying to make being racist look cool sort of doubles it

Are you drunk again?

CrimsonBolt

Being racist in itself is not cool

Trying to make being racist look cool sort of doubles it

Are you drunk again?
drunk? why? because i'm not blind?
arab hates occidental, why i should love people who hates me ???
they kills us and i should say that they are good people? thank you mohamed mera for killing young kids, thanks the guy who kill soldier with machete when they finally comes home from war
thank to all these terrorist who jump with bomb everywhere in this world, thank you for making flight crashed on building oh yes there's such nice people! :thumbsup:
and yes i got a personal problem with them, very bad memories of them when i was in school (and no i won't tell cuz is not your business!)

drunk? why? because i'm not blind?
arab hates occidental, why i should love people who hates me ???
they kills us and i should say that they are good people? thank you mohamed mera for killing young kids, thanks the guy who kill soldier with machete when they finally comes home from war
thank to all these terrorist who jump with bomb everywhere in this world, thank you for making flight crashed on building oh yes there's such nice people! :thumbsup:
and yes i got a personal problem with them, very bad memories of them when i was in school (and no i won't tell cuz is not your business!)

When I was in school, I had troubles, mostly caused by white people
Everyday in the news there are crimes perpetuated by white
History books are full with genocides and wars waged by white people, against other white people, black people, asian people, arab people, etc.
Should I be racist towards white people ?

CrimsonBolt

When I was in school, I had troubles, mostly caused by white people
Everyday in the news there are crimes perpetuated by white
History books are full with genocides and wars waged by white people, against other white people, black people, asian people, arab people, etc.
Should I be racist towards white people ?
yes white people did bad things, but it was in the past! what's done is done, no one can change it.
but what i talk about is what is now, yeah i know your brother is married to an arab chick, but goddamn it open your eyes
one day we gonna be in real trouble because we got alot of them in our country so they gonne take knifes, cars ect and kill every no arab people who walk in the street.
because they don't like you! (you're to blind to see it but one day when someone that you know gonna get killed you've will see what i talk about)

yes white people did bad things, but it was in the past! what's done is done, no one can change it.
but what i talk about is what is now
As if white people don't do anything wrong now...

one day we gonna be in real trouble because we got alot of them in our country so they[/B] gonne take knifes, cars ect and kill every no arab people who walk in the street.
Now you sound like some kind of french Glenn Beck Even Eric Zemmour wouldn't say that and he's the kind of guy who's not afraid to say the most outrageous things...
(to non-french, he recently said, on national TV, that the nazi-collaborating french regime that was in place between 1940 and 1944 saved french jews:facepalm: ).

because they don't like you!
Typical right-wing rethoric : projection. Because you hate all of them doesn't mean all of them hate you, or us...

CrimsonBolt

As if white people don't do anything wrong now...
nope, we're good people :angels:
Now you sound like some kind of french Glenn Beck Even Eric Zemmour wouldn't say that and he's the kind of guy who's not afraid to say the most outrageous things...
(to non-french, he recently said, on national TV, that the nazi-collaborating french regime that was in place between 1940 and 1944 saved french jews:facepalm: ).
who's that?
Typical right-wing rethoric : projection. Because you hate all of them doesn't mean all of them hate you, or us...
après le sarcasme le dénit, on est mal barré je vous le dit! :yesyes:
well stop teasing me if you won't be pissed, we will never be on the same page.
(my last post in this thread)

Patrick_S

persona non grata
nope, we're good people :angels:
If you with "we" mean people with the same opinions as you, then "we" most certainly aren´t good people. What "we" are then, are racist pieces of shit with the IQ of a golfball.

CrimsonBolt

If you with "we" mean people with the same opinions as you, then "we" most certainly aren´t good people. What "we" are then, are racist pieces of shit with the IQ of a golfball.
i've missed alot of time in this board, share alot of pics everywhere, tryed to help people sometimes in the ID, participed regulary on the talk in 2 years over 4K post
and that's like that, that i am thanked been insulted over and over again for saying what i think
fuck you! you dirty little bitch! i'm done!

Patrick_S

persona non grata
i've missed alot of time in this board, share alot of pics everywhere, tryed to help people sometimes in the ID, participed regulary on the talk in 2 years over 4K post
and that's like that, that i am thanked been insulted over and over again for saying what i think
You know, Adolf Hitler loved dogs, and still poeple were calling him mean names and were generally rude towards him for some reason. How incredibly unfair of them.

crybaby_zps240840e4.jpg

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.

Uh, I thought it said she used a knife. ;) :D

In my copy of Skeeter's Book of Stereotypes, it says that fact puts her in with either the I-talians or the Porto Reecans.