• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Mystery After Missile Fired Off California

Re: Visual illusion ...

So Cal is home to 2 large airports and one being and international airport. My question was why is the sky void of any other contrails but that one at that period of time? Where are other contrails in the sky?
425px_wide
That's only a portion of the sky, looking westward towards Hawaii. I don't care how wide the angle is, you're not going to get but a fraction of the sky. There will be others. Not everyone is flying towards Hawaii at 6am.

That's only a portion of the sky, looking westward towards Hawaii. I don't care how wide the angle is, you're not going to get but a fraction of the sky. There will be others. Not everyone is flying towards Hawaii at 6am.

Dammit PV.... you're using logic and reason. Obviously, you are simply part of the conspiracy.

</sarcasm>

That's reasonable. What's interesting is you'd think the photog ...presumably with some understanding or familiarity with contrails might have look for evidence of other jet activity conning on other tracks in the sky at the same time.

I would say though given the location (so cal) there might not be much jet (speed) activity visible...planes arriving and departing from the local airports are not up to the altitude and speeds to produce contrails and range test flight activity at Edwards AFB in almost all cases would be done for the day.

Anyone heard from Facetious since this story broke ;) Was this projectile pointed toward our friends in Mexi?

Just askin'....:dunno:

I've watched this video numerous times. It is not the contrail from a airplane.

This was a launch of a ICBM or smaller Tomahawk type of missle. It was not launched by the U.S. or one it's Allies.

This missle was launched in U.S. waters by another nation in a surface ship or submarine. The only nation with the capability to do this and to prove something is China.

China has managed to get a ship into U.S. waters and launch a missle with the capability of hitting any U.S. city, and they managed to evade all of our defense warning systems.

This is a show of force. If Americas military and govt announced what I just posted, all hell would break out across America with people in fear.

There's somebody fishy about this story.......

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
^^ :facepalm:

Fail at life/10

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
Ever hear of the Battle of Los Angeles?

Seems like "they" are upgrading their equipment.

Facetious

Moderated

So Cal is home to 2 large airports and one being and international airport. My question was why is the sky void of any other contrails but that one at that period of time? Where are other contrails in the sky?
425px_wide
^ hazy contrails (perpendicular in order to the ''rocket'') in this pic as well

Go back to the OP and view the first pic, there are other contrails in the sky, it's just that they aren't really ''trails'' any longer, they're clouds.

explained

:hatsoff:

Anyone heard from Facetious since this story broke ;) Was this projectile pointed toward our friends in Mexi?

Just askin'....:dunno:

Err . . . uh . . . yeah . . I hypothesize:

:cthulhu:

:1orglaugh

Didn't you guys hear it was the 25 Anniversary of Back to the future! If you zoom in all the way you can see the Dolorian is packing rocket engines for part 4

^ hazy contrails (perpendicular in order to the ''rocket'') in this pic as well

Go back to the OP and view the first pic, there are other contrails in the sky, it's just that they aren't really ''trails'' any longer, they're clouds.

Those are cirrus clouds...not decaying contrails. Although decaying contrails would be classified as cirrus (shape and distance AGL) those you see perpendicular to the track in question are not. The sheer mass of them ought to make that obvious as any contrail emanating from any aircraft wouldn't produce that much vapor crystal to disperse that widely and still be visible as some intact cloud.

Facetious

Moderated

The sheer mass of them ought to make that obvious as any contrail emanating from any aircraft wouldn't produce that much vapor crystal to disperse that widely and still be visible as some intact cloud.
:nono:

Allow me to disclaim: I'm not suggesting that these so called 'chemtrails' are part of a govt conspiracy, I'm just pointing out that there are many different contrail profiles, some of which in fact do <disperse very widely> turning a clear blue sky into a dreary overcast sky as seen in the OP pic.

Allow me to disclaim: I'm not suggesting that these so called 'chemtrails' are part of a govt conspiracy, I'm just pointing out that there are many different contrail profiles, some of which in fact do <disperse very widely> turning a clear blue sky into a dreary overcast sky as seen in the OP pic.

Okay..I'll play. What were the differences in the aircrafts, AGL, atmospherics of each level above ground, etc.? I mean that's what the type of contrail track would be based on right?
:popcorn:

:nono:

Exactly.

Aircraft will generate contrails at certain altitudes and atmospheric conditions.

You might have an aircraft make a trail at 31,000 ft but not at 37,000.

Btw, a comparison should be made between this contrail and others produced either by aircraft or the Space Shuttle.

Facetious I've seen on a few occasions where contrails have become elongated "clouds" as you describe.

Last edited:
Time of day, atmo conditions, dispersal and the engines themselves ...

This is getting beyond foolish. People are making observations based on all sorts of assumptions. So many of them are beyond reality.

No need to say any more.

Facetious

Moderated

^Enough of your swaggering commentary, sir, we're merely having an informal laymen's discussion.
Those are cirrus clouds...not decaying contrails. Although decaying contrails would be classified as cirrus (shape and distance AGL) those you see perpendicular to the track in question are not. The sheer mass of them ought to make that obvious as any contrail emanating from any aircraft wouldn't produce that much vapor crystal to disperse that widely and still be visible as some intact cloud.

http://artificialclouds.com/contrail_photos.html