• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

My XBOX 360 won't read games anymore so...

My XBOX 360 won't read any of my games anymore, so I'm just gonna sell all the games that I have, and see how much money I can get for them.

I am sick and tired of Microsoft's products crapping out way too soon on me, and I'm not going to buy another system by them again.

With my original XBOX, I had the red ring of death 3 different times on 3 different XBOX's, I should have learned my lesson then.

My XBOX 360 has had the red ring of death 3 times, but I was able to somehow get it working after it had it. My XBOX 360 was also one of the loud running 360's, so each time I played a game, I would make the sound louder, just to be able to hear the game.

I'm really pissed off that whenever I load in an XBOX 360 game, the console thinks it's a DVD, and a message comes up for me to load a 360 game instead of a DVD, when its a game itself.

I'm also pissed that Gears of War 3 is going to come out this year, and I'm not gonna be able to play it. Maybe if a buddy buys it, I'll play it, but I'm done having the game company fix my system, and I'm def not gonna spend 300 bucks to get a new system, when I like the PS3 ten times more.

So from now on, I will only have my PS3, but if that system crashes, I'm gonna be done with video games all together.

I hear you man, video games have become totally unreliable and in my opinion they've become a huge rip off, I've basically given up on video games I'm only going to buy 2 new games this year. After that I'm basically done w/ the gaming industry, they've been screwing the customer over in the past years.

no video game systems are built to last forever. if they were microsoft were not make any money. remember the video game industry is a business, they make their systems so they last for a while but break down, so their users can go get another one. i have lost 2 xbox already.

I've never owned a XBOX before (I'm strictly a Sony player), but my wife runs a video store and told me that she constently has to re-order 360 games because they are being returned with a ring burned in them and can't be played again.

squallumz

knows petras secret: she farted.
no video game systems are built to last forever. if they were microsoft were not make any money. remember the video game industry is a business, they make their systems so they last for a while but break down, so their users can go get another one. i have lost 2 xbox already.

thats funny. forever is a long time but beat my atari 2600 and my original 8bit nes. they well are over 20 years old now and still playing strong.

xbox is a piece of shit. they got everyone with its high graphics/low cost allure when compared to the stupid and overpriced ps3.

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
My 360 has been collecting dust for the past several months now.

Rane1071

For the EMPEROR!!
Ever since that kinnect-upgrade mine won't play the older x-box games. I had no problem until I got the online upgrade. Actually it's been a bit quirky all round since then. As long as it lasts to Gears 3, then I'll stick to the PS3.

I've never owned a XBOX before (I'm strictly a Sony player), but my wife runs a video store and told me that she constently has to re-order 360 games because they are being returned with a ring burned in them and can't be played again.

Roughly 95% of that is because of a manufacturing error at the company that manufactures the physical media that Microsoft uses. Not much they could've done.

i do love my playstations. my fat old ps2 still runs perfectly, no problems at all. and i dont see any problems in the near future for my PS3. sony is the man

i had RROD 1 time since gettin 360 and i shipped it to microsoft to get it fixed.
no issues since.
i shipped it out on a tuesday and got it back that following monday barely 6 days later. and it was the same system! i know alot of people have gotten a different unit in return that was fixed but i got my exact system,seriel #, returned and love my 360!
i also have PS3 so its not like i am lonely when i shipped out the 360.

Geez, that sucks huckepack92. My PS3 hard-drive crashed a couple months ago, given a much smaller hard-drive but works now.

I am pretty pissed I will no longer be able to play Left 4 Dead and Gears of War 3 (I was playing Gears of War 2 when the XBOX 360 failed) because those were my two fav games for the system.

Sometimes the 360 messing up so much I just want to do this to it: (hopefully the video will work)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWtxs5rl7jk

Last edited: