• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

My Wife Ashley

Re: MyWife Ashley

Cute girl, and she has an incredible ass! But, she can't fuck for shit :( I was a member of her site for a couple months, and had a chance to view all her B/G stuff. I gotta say it was pretty weak. Anything over 6-7 inches, and she's struggling. I don't wanna slam her too hard because she is cute as hell, and that ass is a work of art. Just wanna give anyone thinking about joining her site a heads-up...she's just a weak fuck.

No way! I was a member of her site also and i thought she was awesome! I reckon she is one of the best and she seems to really enjoy herself not just fake it!

No way! I was a member of her site also and i thought she was awesome! I reckon she is one of the best and she seems to really enjoy herself not just fake it!

I'll agree with you that she doesn't "fake it". I think she tries her best. And, I don't want to come off like I'm slamming this girl. I said she's cute as hell, her ass is beyond spectacular, and I'll add that she has a great personality too.

I just don't think she's a great on-camera fuck. Her sex scenes are not explosive and she clearly struggles with size. It's pretty vanilla stuff.

If you like the girl-next-door type, she's for you. If you like a girl that can seriously throw down, probably not.

Would you agree with any of that?