• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

my whore wife

hi im Chris i live at home with my wife Gemma she stands at 5ft 6 blond hear big tits i will post a pic if i can very beautiful any way im a biker and my wife always rides on the back one evening we went out to the biker bar my wife was the only female there we sat at the bar drinking i noticed lots if the other bikers eying up my wife she was dressed rather sexy in tight denim hot pants black swede and cork wedge shoes and a tight blue tank top she had no bra and a neon pink thong that was clearly visible above her hot pants.
over time the bikers wore coming up to order drinks and trying to get a peek at my wife she didn't seem to mind a group of guys came to to the bar and was asking me about my bike me and a couple of the guys went to the window to see my bike we stood talking about 5 minutes i turned around as i heard my wife giggle a group of guys wore crowded around her she saw me and smiled i smiled back me and the other guys stepped out side for a smoke one of the guys said lets head around the back so i said let me tell my wife as i walked back inside the bar the group of guys went back to there seats and my wife was very shifty this made me feel uneasy but i told her i was going to take a walk with the guy she said ok. So the guy said lets go around the back to the wisky room so we did and we sat on the old creates and opened a bottle i was about half way through and was pretty drunk i said what if the owner catches us he said i think the owner is busy he chuckled then i heard a big cheer then i remembered my wife was in the bar still i headed back to the front as i looked in the window every one was shouting again again at my wife then she stood up turned round and lifted up her top exposing her boobs the guys wore shouting more more then the owner came around the bar and started groping her tits and sucking her nipples she sat back on the stool still letting the owner suck on her nipples more guys started crowding round and garbing at her boobs then i noticed she was rubbing guys cocks through there jeans i had to look away and drink more wisky as i looked back the guys all had there cocks out and wore jacking off my wife completely removed her top and started wanking off two hairy fat old bikers one of them shot came over her leg after about 30 seconds then she stood up and took off her hot pants the guys got a bit rough pulling at her thong and kissing her one guy ripped her thong off exposing her smooth hairless pussy and ass she walked over to the pool table then layed back spreading her legs.
i busted in and said stop this you whore then a biker hit me over the head with a stool t woke up outside i looked at my watch 3 and a half hours had passed i looked in the window again Gemma was bent over being spit roasted by 2 bikers the biker fucking her pussy pulled out and came all over her ass then the guy in front of her busted in her mouth she was covered in cum it was over her face tits running down her belly all over her ass back and in her hear it was poring out of her ass and pussy like a river and she was loving it i went home and set fire to all her things she never came back home she lives at the bar now she is the bikers whore and gets gang banged and gets a bukkake every day i haven't been back to the bar since i have often rode past at night and stuck up to the window to see her being fucked like a little whore. THE END 043_1000.jpg

What an amazing wife, why the Hell would you want to stop that. If you were a good boy you could be sleeping with the gum soaked whore every night

now you know what "tat" is.