• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

my whore wife (befor the biker bar)

Before me and my wife divorced like most married couples at first its jealousy about my wife. I wanted her to cover up and no one but me to look at her. But after 13 years and two kids I want the opposite. I want to show her off. I asked her to buy revealing clothes. When we go out I always ask her to put on a skirt with heels and a low cut top.

I presented her a weekend get away. She loved the idea so I set up a weekend get away. Left the kids with her family and off we went. I did not fill up the car but rather left if half full. This would get us into the next city.

Pulled up to the gas station and filled up the car. After paying I drove off and before hitting the interstate I could hear a noise. I pulled off at a truck stop. Yep the tire was going flat I told my wife and the spare was flat too. I told her not to worry as we could spend the night here and find a place to fix it in the morning. She agreed as there was no other choice in the matter.

I left the car at the truck stop and had her walk in with me to ask where a we could find a hotel. Wearing her black three inch heels, , black skirt and low cut white top we walked into the truck diner. The place was pretty crowded. I could tell she felt uncomfortable. Looking around all eyes were on her. I could tell that I did not exist. I asked if she was hungry and she said no, but I knew better as we did not have dinner. I convinced her to have something to eat. We sat at up at the bar stools. She sat legs crossed showing all kinds of leg.

I excused myself to the rest room. Walked down the hall way when i bent down and tied my shoe lace after going to the bathroom i came back and we ate.

We Went up to the hotel room and I suggested we go swimming. They had a small pool out back. She put on her suit it was a neon pink bikini. we went in This was big enough to only sit in and wade not really swim. After a few minutes we had a little company. two truckers came in they wore fat and hairy and were drinking definitely enjoying the sights. She felt a little uneasy but I told her to relax and said I would be right back I went to get some drinks strawberry daiquiri for her and a whisky for me When I got back I found the guys still there I wanted to see if the truckers wore trying it on with my wife but they wore just talking to her
I got back and could tell She felt pretty easy now. Welcoming me back as I handed her the daiquiri. One of the guys mentioned that there was a place that could fix the tire tonight if we wanted to. Before she could say anything again I said I would be right back I went to the pay phone and rang the garage I was on the phone for about 20 minutes. On the way back l hear her laughing so I stand back Inbetween a bush and the hotel wall and watch while the two men got closer to her. A few more minutes and she had a bottle of beer and I could tell she was getting a little tipsy and looser. I saw one of the guys lean over and kiss my wife. She pulled back a little not to stop just more of a surprise to her. I watched as she continued her tongue assault with one of the guys as the other one began massaging her breasts.

After a few minutes of this I saw her move in between the two guys. One was behind her the other in front I could not see properly all I could see was a hairy back and the top of my wife’s head as I watched I could tell that something was happening. She had slight rhythm going up and down with the guy that was behind her. I thought to myself they must be dry humping. Just as I finished that thought I looked over to the right and saw her bikini bottoms and top on the floor next to the pool . Wow she must getting fucked I thought. I walked over closer without being seen and what I saw was total amazement. Both guys must have been doing her. I saw them all in rhythm.

She was actually taking on both dicks in each hole. I hope they had rubbers on was the only though on my mind. Few minutes went by and the guy in front tensed up I could tell he was Cumming then he backed up I saw his cock slicking out of the water it was short but very fat my wife then suck him clean the guy behind her moved her to the edge of the pool she was bent forward with her hands on the ledge on the pool and the trucker had his hands under her arms and was groping her boobs and pounding away at her then I heard her say(OH YEA FUCK THAT ASSHOLE BABY) shortly after he tensed up and came as before my wife sucked him clean as well I looked but did not see any signs of rubbers. Gave my wife a few minutes to get herself together and came back.

She greeted me with a big wet kiss and told me that she just had the best night. I asked what she meant like I did not know, she said the people are relay nice hear I just acted like nothing happened until we divorced because I caught her being gang banged by about 50 bikers at my local biker bar and she still dose to this day . THE END