• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

My white GF and her married step sister

My gf is a super hot freak in the bed - much of it thanks to my training. She loves my big cock and I've shared her among my entire group of buddies and at least 6 of us have fucked all her holes (many times all together!). Her step sister is an extremely hot milf - fitness buff so in great shape and has that frustrated wife look about her. Don't think she gets much dick because her husband is too nice to just fuck her like she needs to be.
So my gf and I were talking and the convo just turned towards her sister. las time we visited them, I purposely wore a tighter pair of shorts. when sitting on their kitchen table, i struck up a conversation with the sister (we'll call her M). She could see the outline of my sizeable cock and registered a look of surprise/excitement (very quickly covered it up too). I let her know with my look that i'd take her whenever - I let her catch me staring at her ass a few different times.
now my gf tells me they've talked some and although she hasn't come out and said it yet, it's just a matter of time before my buddies and I are fucking M's brains out. With the number of kids she's had, we prob won't need to loosen her up too much either. Here are some pics of my gf, will continue this story as it progresss.
10301517_10152597005395930_264918735256519028_n.jpg10424301_10153114450070930_2504648379720024158_n.jpg