• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

My step daughter

Hey guys just found this place and couldn’t be happier. I love sharing fantasies and stories and stuff with strangers.

I’m a 30 year old bisexual cuckold married to a 40 year old hotwife with a 20 year old step daughter. A very sexy 20 year old. Blonde, thin, great ass. I’ve been in her life for about 8 years. Well recently she found out my wife I are swingers and I love watching her fuck other guys. It started out as an awkward conversation but turned into a very kinky one.

She told my wife and I that she has had threesomes before and likes being watched. I asked her more about the threesomes and I got so hard hearing her tell me about sucking two cocks at once or her and her best friend sharing a cock.

My wife asked if she has ever thought about me in a sexual way and she said she has, she loves my tattoos and body. This got me even more horny. I started rubbing my cock through my pants as she watched. My wife came over to me and got on her knees and asked if our daughter wanted to see her suck my cock. She was excited to say yes it seemed.

So my wife takes my 8.5 uncut cock out and starts giving me a sloppy blowjob. Our daughter watched with excitement then very unexpeditly she leaned over and started making out with me. She tasted so sweet.

I started rubbing her body while we kissed and her mom sucked my cock. Then she slid down to the floor and grabbed my cock and jerked it off while her mom sucked it. I came immediately.

Our relationship changed after this. Our daughter started joining in with my wife and her black bull that she has. Watching my wife and step daughter share a big black cock will always turn me on.

Torre82

Moderator \ Jannie
Staff member
pix, video and change it to biological daughter and we're talkin' some good orgasms, here.