• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

My movie picks for this year.

The Turin Horse: A rural farmer is forced to confront the mortality of his faithful horse.

Rampart: Set in early 1990s Los Angeles, veteran police officer Dave Brown, the last of the renegade cops, works to take care of his family, and struggles for his own survival.

In Darkness: Leopold Soha risks his life to save a dozen people from certain death. Initially only interested in his own good, the thief and burglar hides Jewish refugees for 14 months in the sewers of the Nazi-occupied town of Lvov.

Perfect Sense: A chef and a scientist fall in love as an epidemic begins to rob people of their sensory perceptions.

Me either. The four I mentioned haven't hit the theaters yet.

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family
I saw Lady In Black which was surprisingly good. It reminded me of the Hammer Horror films when I was younger.

Hostel 4.
Scream 5.
Final Destination 6.

I think not!.

The Turin Horse: = Old Yeller

Rampart: = Colors

In Darkness: = Wallenberg

Perfect Sense: = Blindness

Looks as though good ol' Crappywood is still creating nothing new. Yawn.

More 3D, please! :1orglaugh

Ike Stain

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
I liked DRIVE. It was funny to cop Mann in a story so small in scope, and the Scorceseesque sudden brutal violence was quite entertaining. Plus, it's one of the few films to portray the toughguy hero and the pyschopath he'd have to be. Refn is definitely one of the great directors of his generation. If you haven't see the PUSHER TRILOGY, you're missing some great movies.

Zombie wise it would have to be The Dead as it came out on DVD this year. So that's my choice for Undead movie of the year award.