• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

My Ineffable Queen

Lord_mordor

Banned
Ahhh she rules my pants !! :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Attachments

• belladonna 67.jpg
    belladonna 67.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 1,697

Lord_mordor

Banned
who gives a rats ass about hair you lames!! you all know that if she was naked a sat on your lap you all would fuck her ! :rubbel:

who gives a rats ass about hair you lames!! you all know that if she was naked a sat on your lap you all would fuck her !

That's quite obvious!! But right now its okay that she's ruling your pants.

Lord_mordor said:
dude why are there nothin but jerks on here !! . . . . just a bunch of lil shit talking kids >>>> :ak47:

hey I ain't no kid, all I asked was who she was. In any case though, I'd still hit it.

Lord_mordor said:
dude why are there nothin but jerks on here !! . . . . just a bunch of lil shit talking kids >>>> :ak47:

stop being such a pussy. if you dont like it here so much just leave, nobody will miss you.

Lord_mordor

Banned
OH YEAH BIG TOUGH MAN TALKIN SHIT ON THE NET ! . . . WHATEVER JUNIOR IM NOT GONNA LEAVE ON YOUR TERMS ASSCLOWN, IM GONNA LEAVE ON MY OWN !

Lord_mordor said:
OH YEAH BIG TOUGH MAN TALKIN SHIT ON THE NET ! . . . WHATEVER JUNIOR IM NOT GONNA LEAVE ON YOUR TERMS ASSCLOWN, IM GONNA LEAVE ON MY OWN !

yay. im so happy you are staying. you certainly put me in my place about talking shit on the net. typing all in caps, ooooh im scared. idiot

She's got a good look and is hot to watch on tape. I'm not to big on tats, her's doesn't really bother me though.

The only turnoff for me is her face. She's really not all that in the face at all.

Classic butterFace right there for me....