• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

My Hubby wants me to be someones Calender Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello

I am a very shy girl and my hubby has this crazy idea that in order for me to be less shy.... I will model nude or party nude and be someones calender girl... (I will be hung in their office, home, etc)

Can u believe it... How can I go through with this..
Pls write me to and tell me what you think I shouold do... Do y9ou think it will help me. to be exposed like that....???

I am 23 , shy, very slim, pretty, blond .. stand 5.3" and weigh about 103 lbs.... 34b top and cute my hubby tellls me... I have never been seen naked before by ony one else...

Katie (email me at: panty_girl_x@yahoo.com)

I think you should post a pic so that we can give you a more educated opinion. :D

Seriously though. I don't think you should do anything that makes you uncomfortable. If your husband is pushing you to do this despite the fact he knows it makes you very uncomfortable, then he's probably doing it more for his benefit than for yours.:2 cents:

yes... it might be a bit for his emjoyment.. however he says it will make me stronger... Im willing to do it, despite the embarrassment I will feel. maybe it will take me out of my shell

member006

Closed Account
You guys kill me. Why would someone shy come here and invite a bunch of perverts to e-mail her? Amazing and they call women clueless.

LadyLove said:
You guys kill me. Why would someone shy come here and invite a bunch of perverts to e-mail her? Amazing and they call women clueless.

Well, in my defense, I didn't see the e-mail link until after I'd posted. Now, that being said, I probably still wouldn't have gotten it! lol

I didn't e-mail her though!:1orglaugh

panty_baby_x said:
Hello

I am a very shy girl and my hubby has this crazy idea that in order for me to be less shy.... I will model nude or party nude and be someones calender girl... (I will be hung in their office, home, etc)

Can u believe it... How can I go through with this..
Pls write me to and tell me what you think I shouold do... Do y9ou think it will help me. to be exposed like that....???

I am 23 , shy, very slim, pretty, blond .. stand 5.3" and weigh about 103 lbs.... 34b top and cute my hubby tellls me... I have never been seen naked before by ony one else...

Katie (email me at: panty_girl_x@yahoo.com)

My myspace.. shows u what I look like.

http://www.myspace.com/panty_baby_x (this is what I look like)

people... this is for real... my hubby loves to show me off... he things this would be good for me.. and he will get excited knowing that ONE lucky man will have me as his private calender girl... this is for real... this is not a game.... so get back.. and pls stop being rude... I dont like the thought of being exposed.. however maybe it will help me out of my shyness shell

Listen, nobody is trying to be rude - this is well er...unexpected??? Fact of the matter is that you should post this on a dating website or as a personal add - personally i think its kind of funny but if you are serious about doing it - I'm sure someone will be more then willing to take you up on it...

FullMoonWolf

Closed Account
I smell scam.

If you're unsure, go non-nude to start ...

There's no reason you have to jump into nudity if you don't want. It's quite a step, at least when it comes to the "taboo" of it. Sexy, non-nude photos are always a good, first jump. Just tell the photographer/friend that you just want to try that to start, to "warm up."

Because the last thing you want to do is change your mind on nudity when you get to the shoot. At the same time, if you're doing non-nude and really enjoying it, you can always shed!

In all cases, don't do what you don't want to do.

But You Might trust your husband, most husbands are NOT merely "blinded" by their love. They really do marry their love for the physical as much as the emotional. At least those of us who really enjoy sex with our lovers for 10, 20, 30+ years!

from her myspace
I'm a shy very happily married woman who recently lost a silly bet about how you make Kraft Dinner. As A result I promised my husband that I would do whatever he asked. He loves to show me off and has a very embarrassuing penality for me. Its very embarrassing, he wants to find a single guy that will take three of my nude modelling photos and proudly hang them up in his home or office. Can you belive it, some stranger will have naked photos of me hanging in his home, for him to look at when ever he wants. This is the worst thing that a young girl could ever have to do for lossing a silly bet. He loves to expose me and show me off and this is the price I need to pay! I can't belive I agreed to this. I am a shy girl, not a stripper of anything like that..... If you want to know more, email him at rich_924@yahoo.com

is it just me or is that one of the oddest/funniest gimmicks yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.