• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

My girlfriend broke up with me because I was...too nice???

METAL HEAD

Closed Account
Should have tried treating hurt like compelete shit for a before she broke it off with you just to see how she may have reacted then but oh well !!!!!!!!

IsobelWren

Official Checked Star Member
Guh. Okay. Being a girl who has broken up with a "too nice" guy before, I can translate this one from Girleese to real human English. "Too Nice" is like "Nice Guy". Nobody is ever a Nice Guy. He's a passive aggressive dick who sits by and eyes you while he "waits" and watches the girl pick the right guy. She knows he wants her, she also knows he's not going to step up to the plate and she resents his passive aggressive behavior.

She broke up with you because you were passive and boring. Now, you may not be passive and boring to all women, but to her you were. She was bored and she wanted out and she couldn't think of anything else to tell you. Maybe you guys didn't go anywhere interesting together, maybe she wasn't into the sex, maybe you agreed with her all the time, maybe she just wanted a little conflict, a little adventure. The guy I left for being "too nice" I didn't understand why I was unhappy (I was only 19) because there was nothing "wrong", I just hated it and needed to get out. We only sat around at his house and watched TV (which was perfectly nice, but boring). We never went anywhere, the sex was uninspired (but nice), when we began to argue he'd cave to everything I wanted (which was the "nice" thing to do, but way too passive). The relationship wasn't two people coming together. It was me, and a half formed human being who didn't have his own interests, dreams, or opinions.

Now, I can only speak for myself and the few friends I know who have left "too nice" people, but it's never because someone's too nice, it's because the person is too passive. If you know that you're not a passive guy, then pass on her! She's clearly got issues if she feels that she needs to be with someone who treats her poorly. If you continue getting this response and you know you're not a human doormat, you're dating the wrong people.

squallumz

knows petras secret: she farted.
..I can translate this one from Girleese to real human English..

She broke up with you because you were passive and boring. Now, you may not be passive and boring to all women, but to her you were. She was bored and she wanted out and she couldn't think of anything else to tell you.

very fucking insightful, isobel. exactly what i was gonna say too. dont be upset at this though, she just saw you as boring, it doesnt mean you ARE boring, its just how she viewed the relationship. try not to take it too hard, let time pass and everything will reveal itself to you and you'll become a better person through the whole thing.

good shit, isobel. nice job. :thumbsup:

Guh. Okay. Being a girl who has broken up with a "too nice" guy before, I can translate this one from Girleese to real human English. "Too Nice" is like "Nice Guy". Nobody is ever a Nice Guy. He's a passive aggressive dick who sits by and eyes you while he "waits" and watches the girl pick the right guy. She knows he wants her, she also knows he's not going to step up to the plate and she resents his passive aggressive behavior.

She broke up with you because you were passive and boring. Now, you may not be passive and boring to all women, but to her you were. She was bored and she wanted out and she couldn't think of anything else to tell you. Maybe you guys didn't go anywhere interesting together, maybe she wasn't into the sex, maybe you agreed with her all the time, maybe she just wanted a little conflict, a little adventure. The guy I left for being "too nice" I didn't understand why I was unhappy (I was only 19) because there was nothing "wrong", I just hated it and needed to get out. We only sat around at his house and watched TV (which was perfectly nice, but boring). We never went anywhere, the sex was uninspired (but nice), when we began to argue he'd cave to everything I wanted (which was the "nice" thing to do, but way too passive). The relationship wasn't two people coming together. It was me, and a half formed human being who didn't have his own interests, dreams, or opinions.

Now, I can only speak for myself and the few friends I know who have left "too nice" people, but it's never because someone's too nice, it's because the person is too passive. If you know that you're not a passive guy, then pass on her! She's clearly got issues if she feels that she needs to be with someone who treats her poorly. If you continue getting this response and you know you're not a human doormat, you're dating the wrong people.

God forbid someone enjoy a drama-free and stressful life. There's no reason there should be drama in a relationship. At all. If he agreed to her arguments sides like you said, then it probably wasn't that serious to begin with. Why go through all of that drama over something petty? There's no point. Also, there's nothing wrong with sitting around the apartment watching movies. A person's relationship should not be based on "going out" and having "adventures" like society dictates you should.

If the topic creator speaks the truth, then having someone break up with you because you were too nice is total bullshit. There's no way in the world I would ever break up with a girl because she was "too nice". Were are all adults. There's no times for games. My parent's have been together for about 35 years, and have been married for 25 years. Very rarely do they ever argue. All of these women that complain that their boyfriends treat them like shit, yet continue with the relationship and in many cases have their lazy boyfriends stay in their apartments (like the girl I work with) are fools, plain and simple. Don't ask for a nice, respectful guy and then whine or reject him when you find him.

kuruption

Closed Account
I don't get women sometimes. They get with these guys that treat them like sh*t and then after a while they get tired of their ways. I guess they see potential in those guys, but when they realize they can't change them it's too late. They're stuck with 3 kids and a loser boyfriend/husband.

I don't get women sometimes. They get with these guys that treat them like sh*t and then after a while they get tired of their ways. I guess they see potential in those guys, but when they realize they can't change them it's too late. They're stuck with 3 kids and a loser boyfriend/husband.

Yeah, one of my co-workers always complain about how her baby's father doesn't pay for shit, never gives money toward her daughter, punches holes in the wall, tears doors down in fits of rage, leaves cigarette burns all over the couch, floor, and kitchen, and doesn't even have a job. I asked her "well, why the hell do you let him stay in your apartment?". She replied "because I'm insane". Pathetic.

God forbid someone enjoy a drama-free and stressful life. There's no reason there should be drama in a relationship. At all. If he agreed to her arguments sides like you said, then it probably wasn't that serious to begin with. Why go through all of that drama over something petty? There's no point. Also, there's nothing wrong with sitting around the apartment watching movies. A person's relationship should not be based on "going out" and having "adventures" like society dictates you should.

If the topic creator speaks the truth, then having someone break up with you because you were too nice is total bullshit. There's no way in the world I would ever break up with a girl because she was "too nice". Were are all adults. There's no times for games. My parent's have been together for about 35 years, and have been married for 25 years. Very rarely do they ever argue. All of these women that complain that their boyfriends treat them like shit, yet continue with the relationship and in many cases have their lazy boyfriends stay in their apartments (like the girl I work with) are fools, plain and simple. Don't ask for a nice, respectful guy and then whine or reject him when you find him.

solid gold posting.:glugglug:

I typically don't bother with any of it anymore as I have gotten older. I am completely happy with who I am, and quite frankly, usually I've found these types of women to be the boring one in the relationship. I would rather travel, learn languages, play instruments, etc... than go to clubs and restaurants night after night. A routine, is a routine, is a routine. If going out all the time is their preference how is that "more interesting?" Even more so how does it make you more nice? It doesn't. It makes you more practical and perhaps interesting.

If I had a nickle for every girl that was dating some deadbeat who "runs his owns business" I could quite my interesting job and do even more interesting things.

While their at it, let's discuss astrology signs as well.....:rofl:

Hang in there OP. If what you say is true, then it is not your fault at all.

This happened to me about 5 yrs. ago what i did was goto a local strip club and blow off some steam a few drinks and many lap dances later 2am came and i asked myself what was her name..lol.. Bottom line you were to good for her anyways many hot women in this world you found her you will find another stay positive..

I think that most women don't want a door-matt for a partner! Blokes have balls - so use them, don't hand them over!!!

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
Dropkick her in her fuckin grill the next time you see her and ask her if that was "mean enough"!! :rofl:

If it doesn't work out, I'm sure there are a lot of other women out there that really will appreciate what a nice guy is.

Who does??? Women is one of the biggest mysteries on the planet.

easy fix, make up with her kick her fucking ass and then rip her panties off and rip your dick up her ass then grab her by the hair and tell her to go buy you a pack a smokes a forty, and 2 burritos. she will be hopelessly in love with you.

if you give her a kick in the ass as she's going on the errand she'll probably cum so hard her socks will get wet.

Had the exact same thing happen to me once. Too nice. Told me over a very good italian dinner, half way through. I wanted to punch her in the face.

She even took the left overs home.

A few years ago,i was going out with a girl i was working with.Then out of the blue she said i was too nice and went back to her old boyfriend who used to beat her up.Fuckwit.Good riddance to her.You`ll find someone who is worthy of you.She obviously isn`t.

I don't see the problem. If you were yourself and she realized she doesn't want that, this is nothing to really cry about. It doesn't mean that you shouldn't be nice to girls, it only means she apparently likes to have life full of stupid problems.