• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

My girlfriend broke up with me because I was...too nice???

She said that she didn't like being treated well. She said that it was too "perfect", since we never had any arguments and neither of us did anything wrong. And she also told me that she was used to dating bad guys, or more adventerous guys- risk-takers.

We had only been dating for 4 and a half months; it really frustrated me when she told me this, because I just felt like I gave myself to her for the right reasons, and even that wasn't good enough. I've honestly never broken up with someone because of this, usually it was just a lack of attraction...but being too nice? C'mon!

I can understand that she's used to dating bad guys, but it scared me when she said she didn't like being treated well, as if she was used to being treated like dirt by her ex's.

So what do you guys think? Were her reasons valid, and am I just being bitter? Also, talk about your past break-ups and why they ended.

All my relationships ended because we fought far tooooooooooooooooooooo much. Being "too nice" though, well this is a new one to me. Eh, if she wants to be treated like shit, it's really no loss to you.

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
She said that she didn't like being treated well. She said that it was too "perfect", since we never had any arguments and neither of us did anything wrong.

What? :1orglaugh

That's not the reason. She probably just lied because she found someone else.

Females would be better off looking for nice guys and avoiding "bad" boys.

You are better off. If she wants a "bad" boy she will get what she deserves.

She sounds like a professional :bs: artist.

never heard it with my own ears but i have seen it with my own eyes: some - not all - girls like "bad" guys more than "nice" guys. doesn't make sense to me. but you have to take the girl's word at face value. in your relationship, it seems like she is the driver and you are the passenger. time to get out of the vehicle and find someone who will appreciate you for who you are. life is too short to waste time being with someone who doesn't appreciate you. find someone who will. good luck.

Yeah that's what I thought too, but I've really just been denying that because I don't want to think I wasn't good enough for her...

And thanks everyone else, but I'm really not that interested in looking for another relationship right now...I miss the unobligated, care-freeness that is the single-life :cool:

Skyraider22

The One and Only Big Daddy
She said that she didn't like being treated well. She said that it was too "perfect", since we never had any arguments and neither of us did anything wrong. And she also told me that she was used to dating bad guys, or more adventerous guys- risk-takers.

We had only been dating for 4 and a half months; it really frustrated me when she told me this, because I just felt like I gave myself to her for the right reasons, and even that wasn't good enough. I've honestly never broken up with someone because of this, usually it was just a lack of attraction...but being too nice? C'mon!

I can understand that she's used to dating bad guys, but it scared me when she said she didn't like being treated well, as if she was used to being treated like dirt by her ex's.

So what do you guys think? Were her reasons valid, and am I just being bitter? Also, talk about your past break-ups and why they ended.

No you are not being bitter.She is not use to a real man she wants someone who does not have any goals THAT BADBOY STUFF IS SO OVER RATED IF SHE WANTS TO BE TREATED LIKE SHIT I SAY DON'T WOTTY ABOUT IT.SHE WILL BE BACK YOUR TOO NICE SOUNDS LIKE AN EXCUSE YOU ARE BETTER OFF DUDE TOO MANY FISH IN THE SEA HER LOSS NOW HERE IS A CHANCE TO GET YOU A REAL WOMAN.Keep your head up.:glugglug:

Spleen

Banned?
Treat 'em mean, keep 'em keen.

You should have beat her up and stubbed cigarettes out on her tits.

This is a bullshit excuse, she didnt want to be with you and made this up probably to try to let you down nicely. Or even if this was a truthful excuse would you really want to be with someone like that?

This is probably a blessing in disguise :dunno:

Bullshit. That's like saying "I quit because you're paying me too much."

She's just trying to say that she's bored, and she's a whore.

I would say the "you're too nice" quote is just an excuse to end the relationship.

I do understand why some girls may say that because every girl needs a little excitement but...

it's total bullshit!

Commander01

Closed Account
I had a gf who broke up with me for that same reason. She said that she was not used to being treated well by anyone in her family or who she had dated and couldn't take it.

Well put.

Nikka may I ask you how old you are and how many other relationships you have been in which have lasted this long?

Have you had problems getting and keeping women interested in the past?

I am not seeking to belittle you. I heard the same thing from a couple women when I was in my early 20s and just getting going with women. (I got a late start with women in life).

There may be some valuable lessons you can take from this and really take yourself to the next level with women if you are willing to keep an open mind.

The problem here very likely isn't that you are too nice. The problem isn't even you. The problem on a larger scale might be what you have been exposed to environmentally and how it has effected your core behavior around women; particularly attractive women.

The first thing you have to know is that women, particularly attractive women respond to very subtle energy that a man gives off that he doesn't even know he is giving off. The bad boy gives off this energy in a way that works for him. He isn't getting women because he is a mean guy who treats women poorly. He is getting women because there is a natural attractive energy he gives off that makes him irresistable despite being an ass.

You don't have to be a bad boy jerk to be attractive like one.

If I know a little more from my questions, I might be able to give you some useful advice.

I think the bottom line is that the majority of girls are don't know what they want and make bad decisions because they don't know. From the sounds of this girl, I'd be willing to bet money she was getting some on the side. They say a higher percentage of males cheat than females, but i just don't buy it. Any girl who can honestly say she has never cheated on someone has a very special and unique thing going for her.

Women love assholes, thats no secret. They all want a bad boy because they believe they are the ones that can change him. The only thing girls want nice guys for is to cry to them about how big of an asshole their boyfriend is, but how much they still love them. Believe me I know all about that.

It's her loss not yours. You will be better off without her. You'll find other girls that deserve your attention but for now enjoy being single.

p.s. What's her number? :D

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
Be happy you found out know. It could have been much worse, and you're probably going to be much better off in the long run. Just look at it like this, she was just one of those chicks that....

Can't
Understand
Normal
Thinking