• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

My girl wants me to suck on a life like dildo with her during sex

feller469

Moving to a trailer in Fife, AL.
You could tease her by deep-throating a chili dog at dinner. See if that gets her in the mood.

There's no need for name-calling, just because we don't share the same opinion doesn't mean I'm a moron.

There is, if my opinion is that your opinion makes you a moron. :thumbsup:

Incidentally, that thumb has been up my ass, so I guess that makes me bi-curious.

bobjustbob won this thread.

naughtylaura

Approved Content Owner
Why not compromise? If that's her fantasy, what's yours? Then you can do hers if she will do yours ;)

Last edited:

ban-one

Works for panties
A good rule is to only do what you're comfortable with, and this goes both ways. Otherwise, it'll lead to bad things with one thinking the other is taking advantage of them.

And while you may feel inclined to do it to make her happy with the hopes that you can then get her to do something you want, if you do intend to have her repay you in kind, you'll wanna hash out that agreement beforehand. Otherwise, You Might not get a return gesture from her. But her willingness to repay you in kind will say a lot about her and her true motivations.

All that being said, it's just a toy. I've licked and sucked on the toys (some more realistic than others) of girls I've been with, and if they've just used it on themselves (which is the best time to do it), it tastes like them. Not only can it give her an erotic image from your actions, but it also shows how much you like her taste if you're wanting to orally clean her toys. I've also been with a girl who as a part of her trying anal, wanted to share in the experience of trying it, and talked me into her trying things back there on me, as it was her trying to give me more pleasure because she loved me. Now while I was only ever comfortable enough with her using parts of her body and not toys in the time we were together, because of my experience with her, I was comfortable enough with the thought of things happening back there that when the girl I'd eventually marry inquired about also using toys on me (having already pleasurably used her body many times), I was okay with it. But I will give her credit for calling the strap-ons she'd use on me and have me suck (one for each job) 'her big clits' and using toys that were basic phallic objects, and not fully anatomically correct. She didn't want me to be uncomfortable, and she actually liked the idea that I was sucking her 'big clit' or that she was using her 'big clit' on me better than the initial idea of seeing me sucking or getting ass-fucked by a cock. She also made sure that what she did was pleasurable to me so that I'd be more willing to do it again, and since it also made her happy, she was wanting to do things to make me happy to repay me.

The point of that story being that you could compromise with a less realistic toy that she has just used on herself to give her flavor, if it would make you more comfortable, and your girl should be willing to make you comfortable in her fantasy.

Philbert

Banned
One day she'll get annoyed with you among some friends and call you a cocksucker...and unless you capitulate to her (whatever the annoyance) she'll give you that look of "I'm gonna share the story unless..." and everyone will know you suck on her dildos on command...or be pussywhipped.
Although it seems like you are pretty much already...

GIRL DILDOE ALERT

If you do not want anal sex from your handsome guy and he is pressuring you to do it. Buy a big dildoe and say to him you can fuck me anally if I can stick this new dildoe up your ass first. That might slow him down some with that idea. Add also that a big black co worker is going to help you if he agrees to it too soon. If he does he is gay.:chickendance::brick:

ban-one

Works for panties
I've also been with a girl who as a part of her trying anal, wanted to share in the experience of trying it, and talked me into her trying things back there on me, as it was her trying to give me more pleasure because she loved me. Now while I was only ever comfortable enough with her using parts of her body and not toys in the time we were together...

I forgot the part about how when she moved on to using toys as part of her preparation, she wanted me to try toys too. But I wasn't comfortable with anything that wasn't her body yet, as she had years of experience being the receiving partner, being a girl, that I didn't have, being a guy. She was accepting, told me it was fine, I didn't have to (liking that I liked knowing it was her pleasing me and not some toy), and that if I changed my mind down the road, she'd be willing to help me try, but never pressed the matter or asked me again, respecting my boundaries and level of comfort at the time.

That last part is important. Once you say 'no' to something, your partner shouldn't press you. But there is a difference in pressing and curiously asking again at a later date, just to see if minds have changed or if they've forgotten. I'm sure that had we been together longer after, she would have asked again---in a polite and curious nature---if I was wiling to try.

ban-one

Works for panties
One day she'll get annoyed with you among some friends and call you a cocksucker...and unless you capitulate to her (whatever the annoyance) she'll give you that look of "I'm gonna share the story unless..." and everyone will know you suck on her dildos on command...or be pussywhipped.
Although it seems like you are pretty much already...

So she calls you a cocksucker, so what? She'll also probably call you a bastard, but that doesn't mean your father didn't marry your mother. And if she does tell the story, it's just a toy and something you did to make her happy, and you can always tell of the things she's done :D

Mutually Assured Destruction, keeping the peace in many situations.

Does she want you to do her with the dildo after you've put it in your mouth? That would make sense, I suppose. She needs some lubrication on it and it would turn her on to have your spit as lubrication. Otherwise, I don't understand the woman, but whatever turns her on....

Last edited:

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
Sure, suck it good, get it nice and wet, then tell her, your fantasy is to fuck her in the ass with it, while you fuck her throat, and plaster her smile with cocksnot.