• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

My girl wants me to suck on a life like dildo with her during sex

It won't turn me on but she will enjoy it. She would also be doing it with me. Is there anything wrong with this? Has anyone ever done it before?

it'll turn your woman on, its for her fantasy, deepthroat a piece of plastic and get on with it

Haha Yeah go ahead and do that and see if she doesn't remind you that you sucked on a penis sometime in the future. Plastic or otherwise.

Just because it's her fantasy doesn't mean you should give into it. I love watching my wife ride realistic dildos but she gets really turned on at the thought of using one on me. And that ain't happenin'.

LucyOHara

Official Checked Star Member
Do whatever you're comfortable with. :) It's just a toy. Unless maybe she's waiting until you're comfortable enough with a toy to ask for a real cock to be thrown in the mix? Just a thought.

You could always surprise her and up the ante.
YES!

Haha Yeah go ahead and do that and see if she doesn't remind you that you sucked on a penis sometime in the future. Plastic or otherwise.
Could evolve into a cute pet-name..

"How's my cute lil cocksucker?"

bahodeme

Closed Account
My only question is besides your mouth, is there anyplace else she wants to place the dildo?

Good grief. It's just a stinking toy, and she's asking you to do it during your intimate moments. What's the big deal? You think because you put something that is penis shaped and made of plastic in your mouth you're doing something gay?

Sheesh, the homophobia is strong with this one.

It's just a stinking toy,

If it's stinking, throw it out and buy a new one.

It won't turn me on but she will enjoy it. She would also be doing it with me. Is there anything wrong with this? Has anyone ever done it before?

Just fucking do it. It's not going to do you any harm, and what's better in the world than doing something just to turn your lady on? FUCKING NOTHING, that's what.

And if you want to be selfish about it, just think, if you do something that brings you no pleasure just for her, she's more likely to go along with things she doesn't really want to do, just to make you happy.

Like.... having sex with you in the first place?? OH YEAH! ZOOM, ZOOM, ZOOM!

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
If you're comfortable with it, do it. If you're not comfortable with it, don't do it. Doesn't matter what she thinks about it. Doesn't matter what any of us think about it.

bahodeme

Closed Account
Do whatever you're comfortable with. :) It's just a toy. Unless maybe she's waiting until you're comfortable enough with a toy to ask for a real cock to be thrown in the mix? Just a thought.

Hmmm. That would explain why she wants him suck it WITH her would it not?

before you even know what happened, she will be cuckolding you with her more handsome friends while you lick their nutsacks...

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
If you put a dildo in your mouth, you're gay. Man law.

You'll probably get AIDS from it too. And dick cancer. And the plague.

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
"Suck this rubber dick, that will turn me on. It is only a toy."

"Put this diaper on. It's just like wearing underpants."

"Sing I'm a little teapot. It's just a song."

Take a hike bitch.