• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

My friends mom.

tokihunt

Closed Account
My friend and i recently set up a makeshift gym in his garage and i have been working out for about a year. But just a few weeks ago he informed me that he had received his long awaited work permit for australia. Naturally i was happy for him but a bit bummed that i was losing my working out buddy.So the time came for him to leave and he told me that i could continue to use the garage and give me a key.
Two days after i wished my friend luck and he set off on his adventure i made the short 2 minute walk across the neighbourhood to the gym. As i made my way through the garden my friends mom was hanging out some washing so i stopped and started to talk to her. She was just making general small talk when she asked if i would mind showing her a few exercises some time to tone up her arms and legs,i said sure and im ready if you are now. She smiled and told me she would get changed and meet out there in 5 mins. About ten mins had passed when 'friends mom' came out dressed in a tight fitting lycra vest and small tight lycra shorts. As soon as i saw her i could feel myself getting hard. She was about 5'2 with a slim petite figure with a larger ass than you would expect on a body of her size. Her breasts were not large and not small but just right, and firm looking. I'm 29 so i would guess she would be in her late 50s but she looked amazing.She had short bobbed blonde hair and an amazing smile.
Half an hour had passed and i had shown her a few dumbell exercises when she commented on the size of my arms and asked if she could feel my biceps. I was slightly shy about it but agreed anyway. She walked over and i could see in her eyes that she found me attractive, my heart was pumping very fast now i knew where this was heading. She grabbed my arm tight and smiled through gritted teeth. My cock had let me down by this stage and was now sticking out of my shorts, she had noticed. Without saying another word she slipped her hand over my erection and held it tight. I felt like all my chirstmas's had come at once as i had fantasied about this moment since i was about 13. She then pulled down my shorts got on her knees and took my hard cock in her mouth, still not another word spoke.
After a few minutes of an amazing blow job she stood up and bent over the exercise bench, opening her sweet milf pussy for me. I slipped inside her slow and methodical at first then gradually picked up the speed. She started to talk now, and dirty talk is all it was. She told me how she'd wanted this for months now after watching my body change with lifting weights and how she loved my young cock in her. I pounded her hard and fast and lost myself in her pleasurable moans and groans. We performed every position imaginable and she even rimmed my asshole in the mayhem.
After taking her doggie again i was ready to explode and she moaned at me to cum in her mouth so i flipped her over and unleashed the my load all over her face. It was the biggest load ever and it dripped of her chin and over her firm milf tits. I was so caught up in the moment that i licked her tits then kissed her hard swapping cum with her.
Afterwards we sat butt naked in the garage and agreed that we would do this again.To be continued...............