• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

My FreeOnes New Links Issue

I was having the same issue yesterday, but it was intermittent. I also had slow access times, but everything seems to be working okay (for me) now.

I just deleted cookies, logged out and back in. Still having the same issue.
  1. What is your operating system (Win7,8,10, Apple, etc.)
  2. What browser are you using (include name and version, and is it 32 bit or 64 bit)?
  3. What extensions are you running (if any)?
NOTE #1: If you are running an ad-blocker, turn it off and see if the problem goes away.

Last edited by a moderator:
Running MacOS High Sierra 10.13.6, using Safari 13.1.2 but have had the same results on Firefox, not running extensions on either browser. Not using any adblocker either. If I create a new account then I lose all my bookmarked babes, points etc.

I created a new account on freeones but it won't allow me to login to myfreeones with those new credentials. I get "Access Denied! Invalid Username and/or Password"

I created a new account on freeones but it won't allow me to login to myfreeones with those new credentials. I get "Access Denied! Invalid Username and/or Password"
First, was things working normally (besides that myfreeones issue)?

I'll have an admin check on that issue.

Last edited:
First, was things working normally (besides that myfreeones issue)?

I'll have an admin look check on that issue.
I can login to my original account with no issue. I can login to my original myfreeones with no issue. When I go to myfreeones > favorites > new links is where the issue starts. I use to be able to command + click or right click on the link under the models name and it would take to that url for the link. Now it just directs me back to the Freeones main page.

I can login to my original account with no issue. I can login to my original myfreeones with no issue. When I go to myfreeones > favorites > new links is where the issue starts. I use to be able to command + click or right click on the link under the models name and it would take to that url for the link. Now it just directs me back to the Freeones main page.
So, the original issue has cleared up.

As for the other issue, Steve will have to handle that. I don't have anything to do with that aspect of FreeOnes.

No, it is still the same original issue. Creating the new account didn't help because I couldn't login to myfreeones with my new credentials. I do appreciate you trying to trouble shoot my issue.