• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

My balls are bigger than my penis...

Lungzyn

Die For Me
Do you mean like, 'I inject my balls with saline so they are almost the same size as my head' big?

My nutsack hangs pretty low, and I have HUGE loads. I only wish my cock was 1.5" longer. Then, it would be perfectly balanced....like the Recycle logo.

habo9

Banned
Ha ha ha ha ha ha yeah Id be worried !!!

You need a :rubbel: lol :rofl:

Well, here's what you do. You stick a needle in there being extra careful not to impale your testicles, trust me it wouldn't be pretty. Then use a pump, any old pump it doesn't matter or some form of suction device and suck all the puss out.

Just in case y'all don't know it is puss in your nutsack. So don't worry when yellow chunky stuff starts puking out the whole in your ball sack that is what's supposed to happen. Now when there's no more puss to come out and all that is coming out is blood, gather up as much of the puss as you can and put it in a container in the freezer. Now ice your balls for a few days and they should be fine after a while. If they turn black consult your doctor.

Now when that puss has turned to ice, invite around some friends and serve it to them as a splendid sorbet.

Or just perform an at home castration. You'll be fine.......

Maybe you need to wear a lot more spandex and spend more time in hot tubs. Things might "even out" for you then...

Well, here's what you do. You stick a needle in there being extra careful not to impale your testicles, trust me it wouldn't be pretty. Then use a pump, any old pump it doesn't matter or some form of suction device and suck all the puss out.

Just in case y'all don't know it is puss in your nutsack. So don't worry when yellow chunky stuff starts puking out the whole in your ball sack that is what's supposed to happen. Now when there's no more puss to come out and all that is coming out is blood, gather up as much of the puss as you can and put it in a container in the freezer. Now ice your balls for a few days and they should be fine after a while. If they turn black consult your doctor.

Now when that puss has turned to ice, invite around some friends and serve it to them as a splendid sorbet.

Or just perform an at home castration. You'll be fine.......

Sick but funny as.

The funny thing is someone just asked me the other day if my balls are ever bigger than my penis.

Are we talking when you're erect or flacid? Frankly if it's when you're erect, I'm not sure how you're able to sit at a PC and type...