• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Music Videos!!!!!!!!

Mayhem

Banned
I've got a couple Evanescence videos and the one Amy Lee did with Seether (Broken). I'm on an Amy Lee kick right now. She's not "model" beautiful, she's just plain beautiful. I also got some Christina Aguilera's. I think it's sad that she got pigeon-holed into the "pop" category. With that voice and her looks, she could be doing stuff that's a lot more relevant.

One very hot video is t.A.T.u - Prosty Dvizhenia

Not breast shots, no minishort shots, nothing really explicit but many suggestive scenes and 1/3 of the whole video is a masturbation scene (centered on the face).

om3ga

It's good to be the king...
DEVO - "Whip It"

[edit] "Are We Not Men? We Are Devo!"

Last edited:
Oh yeah, I forgot about that.. cheers :hatsoff:

i always liked
wide open space by mansun

tool vids are ok....

Genesis - Land of Confusion...All done with spitting image puppets

tunsty said:
Genesis - Land of Confusion...All done with spitting image puppets

Thats is Such as awesome video it has so many 80's cliches with Ronald Regan Margaret Thatcher and Gorobchov...

I have a few favorite videos:

Queen- Days of our Lives...beautiful video
Spice Girls- Viva Forever ....reminds me of a summer love
Freddie Mercury- Barcelona...unique
Sting and I mourvani....Terre D'oru (a different version of fields of gold...innocence of love and youth
Bone Thugs and Harmpny- Da Crossroads...the pain of losing loved ones.

Superfly

Closed Account
I could name loads really, but a few that spring to mind right now:

Any of Queens vids, notably Radio Ga Ga & Dont Stop Me Now

I like The Wild Ones by Suede
Mysterious Ways by U2
Ashes To Ashes by David Bowie
Do You Love Me? Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds
Fools Gold- The Stone Roses

My fave ever is probably 'Give It Away' RHCP

The promo for 'Hungry Like A Wolf' by Duran Duran is one many people remember

Last edited:
Amerie's 1 Thing video.. HOT and catchy ass song.. And her Touch video, also hot, AND slutty.. But the song sucks!
Christina Millian, total fox..

U've probably guessed, I like dark girls.. Half cast or asian.. yum..

om3ga

It's good to be the king...
Currently have only 3 music vids on my files (I've concentrated on building up my song playlist instead):

Lapdance - N.E.R.D.
Clubbed To Death - Rob Dougan
Slam - Pendulum

Had Gold Digger (but got bored with it and deleted it)

Let's make a game here to keep the thread alive. Let's make a music video association game. It's simple, im gonna post a music video and the next one names a music video related by something with the previous one. Like if i say RHCP - Rollecoatesr of Love, is realeted with Wallflowers - Heroes because both are from a soundtrack, or with QOTSA - Go with the flow, cause both are animated, etc., the objective is to make the chain as biggest as it can and make the strangest relations between videos (please make very explicit why you are relating your video with the previos one), so please try to be creative, also fell free to post trivia or news of the bands and videos posted. Ready?, lets begin:

3 Doors Down - Kryptonite

Must be only in the UK then as know one has mention the Boogie Pimps video with Natasha Mealey.She one hell of a hot page 3 model and all through the video she's lay'ed on the floor in sexy underwear.The tracks not bad either if you like dance music.

Violator79

Take a Hit, Spunker!
Watch the video for "Wings of a Butterfly" by HIM (His Infernal Majesty). Best video I've seen in years. They're Gothic, but not hardcore goth and the lead singer can sing!!!