• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Multiple Simultaneous Creampies - or Train Creampies

Ok so I originally thought that a double vaginal or double anal SIMULTANEOUS creampie was not anywhere in a movie - but I guess the limits of the envelope have been pushed already -
Street Walkers - George Uhl and Ian Scott have a simultaneous double pussy creampie, and the girl licks up the double load that fell out onto Ian's stomach

Grand Slam - Jenner and Jack Venice cream together in the girl's pussy, then Jay Lassiter goes in after they pull out...

Anyone ever see this in any other movie? I'm sure this must be out there more than I mentioned...
And if you did - who were the brave guys who agreed to cum together inside? (Im guessing its hard to coordinate your orgasm with the other guy - but these guys are pros, and thats what their being paid to do - now how much do you think two studs get for a double vag/anal simultaneous creampie?...

TRAIN or CHAIN - like A Sperm Load a Day - where five guys in a row cream in the girl's ass - and no cleanup - it was awfully messy after the second guy and positively dripping by the time guy #5 (Steve Holmes I think) went in...
are there any other scenes like this? Multiple guys and load in same hole, no clean up...
Now do you think Steve got any extra for agreeing to be the last one in after 4 guys had just shot their load in her ass?
If you've seen this before - any suggestions?

I would love to see a real 'train'... or even some more genuine creampies.
I much prefer the amateur stuff (just usually not as attractive - lol) real creampies.

Here is a link to some d.v. and creampies - the Hillary Scott movis is pretty fair