• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Muhammed Ali's Irish roots

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
Unless he changes his name this is a lie. :D

Cassius McClay :hatsoff:

What I was referring to is his "new" name.

You do know Muhammad Ali isn't his real name?

How do you feel now? ;) :tongue:

Ummm Will E. I think he knows that. I think your kinda clueless as to what he's talking about.

I can change my name to Mohammed Buddha, but that doesn’t mean that I’m not Scottish, Irish and Dutch.

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
Ummm Will E. I think he knows that. I think your kinda clueless as to what he's talking about.

I can change my name to Mohammed Buddha, but that doesn’t mean that I’m not Scottish, Irish and Dutch.

He changed his name once before.

Now that he thinks he's Irish I would expect him to change it again. ;)

You know just for the publicity. :hatsoff:

Cassius McClay sounds better.

I have no idea what the link has to do with Ali but if it is true he has Irish ancestory it would not be surprising.Many blacks who had slave ancestors have white blood in their lines,AL Sharpton is related to the former senator and one time extreme racist Strom Thurmond as an example.White slave masters very often took advantage of their position to have sex with the female slaves.

And this thing about Muhammed Ali not being his real name makes me laugh.Like Cassius Clay was anything but a slave name.Clay was probably the family name of his ancestors slave owners.How the heck you think we got so many blacks in the US named Washington or Jefferson etc.

I think Ali is one of the great figures of the civil rights movement.Risked his life for what I think he was undeniably right about.Cast off that slave name,refused to fight in an aggressive war(vietnam) for a people who had enslaved his relatives against a people as he said who had never called him the "N" word or done anything to him for that matter.Lost some of the best years of his fighting career but was ultimately determined to be right by the courts and history.

He was hated by many, but still was right.:thumbsup:

If you go back far enough you can link anyone with anyone else. It's basically a "six-degrees of Kevin Bacon" thing.

:cool:

strange but true. Mohammed Ali is of Irish descent. So is Obama. M Ali's great grandfather is from Ennis - 100%. Sure he's only down the road!!!!

Us Irish have that fighting gene in us. Throw a few pints into us and we're all world champion boxers.

We love a scrap!

To quote the film The Commitments
"The Irish are the blacks of Europe. The Dubs (Dublin natives) are the blacks of Ireland. The Northsiders (north of the River Liffey that runs through Dublin) are the blacks of Ireland. Say it loud - we're black and we're proud!"