• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

MTV Reality Show, Teen Mom

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
Is it wrong that I want to be their "Baby Daddy" and actually WATCH this show?
MTV is truly rotting my 30-ish year old brain! :facepalm:
(I'm referring to Maci and Farrah from the show and....well fuck It, while shes in the pic, Bristol Palin too!)
http://www1.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Harsh+Truth+Teen+Moms+Tell+Sposored+Candie+KfzNbOoo2YZl.jpg
http://cache2.asset-cache.net/xc/98...799BA9E271FB56F58F179828AD920E30A760B0D811297

It's cool bro because I'm watching it right now lol. I'm watching this Teen Mom because I watched the show when the same girls were pregnant so its cool to see them now with their children.

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
It's cool bro because I'm watching it right now lol. I'm watching this Teen Mom because I watched the show when the same girls were pregnant so its cool to see them now with their children.

Thanx for the vote of confidence, Brah! :glugglug:

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family
Please do not endorse anything this crap network puts out.

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
Farrah's hot. I did not know her baby daddy died, though.

He didn't...both she and her mom don't want to have anything to do with him so that's what they tell everyone.

lbloodojunkieg

Closed Account
This show is disgusting. It glamorizes young girls who get pregnant at an early age. Girls will see it, and think that by getting pregnant, they can get on tv.

^
Having babies has been a craze amongst the OMG! generation for probably the past 8 years--especially once the goddess of the OMG! generation, Britney Spears, began having kids.

This show, and MTV's insistence on profiting from the misery/foolish behavior of other people, is a complete abomination. Children shouldn't be reduced to the status of fashion accessory, doll, or bait for cheap, 15 minute fame whoring....:facepalm:

ForumModeregulator

Believer In GregCentauro
Is it wrong that I want to be their "Baby Daddy" and actually WATCH this show?
MTV is truly rotting my 30-ish year old brain! :facepalm:
(I'm referring to Maci and Farrah from the show and....well fuck It, while shes in the pic, Bristol Palin too!)
http://www1.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Harsh+Truth+Teen+Moms+Tell+Sposored+Candie+KfzNbOoo2YZl.jpg
http://cache2.asset-cache.net/xc/98...799BA9E271FB56F58F179828AD920E30A760B0D811297

I think its generally assumed that MTV (like all TV) only rots the mind...

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
The fuck?

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
How is this newsworthy? Even for TMZ?

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
He didn't...both she and her mom don't want to have anything to do with him so that's what they tell everyone.

Wrong Petro.

The baby daddy (Derek) died in a car accident when Farrah was preggers.........or so I'm told.:facepalm:

Yes, it's totally wrong... my gf watches that shit show and I tell her it's killing her brain cells off massive amounts per episode... :brick:

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
Please do not endorse anything this crap network puts out.

Except for Beavis and Butthead. ;)

This show is disgusting. It glamorizes young girls who get pregnant at an early age. Girls will see it, and think that by getting pregnant, they can get on tv.

It sure is disgusting. It's a glamorization of teen pregnancy. :nono:

Yes, it's totally wrong... my gf watches that shit show and I tell her it's killing her brain cells off massive amounts per episode... :brick:

It does kill brain cells. It might be time to find another girlfriend.

SpexyAshleigh

Official Checked Star Member

those pics were taken just days after surgery, which means that its not weight she's carrying, its bloat from the medications/surgery and the fact that she probably hasn't pooped in days. Probably still swollen too. I looked like the Pillsbury doughboy for a few weeks after my surgery, totally normal. But I gotta say, she shouldn't be out flaunting her torpedo tits....they look awful right now.