• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

MrsWalker’s Son’s New Girlfriend Seduces Her, Ban-One’s Ending 2

ban-one

Works for panties
The part in Italics is the original story, posted by MrsWalker. The part after that is my ending.

My son Tommy and my daughter Krissy are shopping together at the Mall and are supposed to be home at seven o'clock for dinner. Tommy invited his girlfriend Carol and she was originally going to drive over by herself at seven, but she called a few minutes ago and asked if she could come over early and get to know me. I have not met her yet and told her to come over whenever she wants.

I change into my new bikini and around six o'clock I am in the kitchen preparing the celery, onions and bell pepper for the potato salad. The potatoes are already cooked and in a few minutes I will be able to chop them up into sections after they cool down a little bit more.

Suddenly, the doorbell rings. It must be Carol so I walk through the living room to invite her in. When I open the door I see the cutest little eighteen year old girl I have ever seen in my life! Her huge tits have hard nipples that are straining at the fabric of her sheer blouse, and her skirt must be the shortest one I have ever seen!

I reach out my hand to shake hers, but she puts her arms around me and gives me a really nice quick kiss! I like her already!

After the kiss, I feel a little unsteady on my feet, but manage to lead her into the kitchen to make her a lemonade and vodka drink. I open the freezer, get some ice cubes to put in the glass, then pour the lemonade into it. I hand the ice cold glass to her and she takes a swallow. While staring directly at the front of my bikini bottoms, she says "Oh, this tastes good Mrs Walker and I bet you do too!"

She suddenly steps closer to me and leans forward to kiss me. I am really attracted to her so I accept her advances and we tongue kiss for a little while.

After we break our kiss she places her glass on the kitchen table and pulls two different colored bikinis from her purse. She holds them up and asks me which one I like best. I tell her the black one matches her long hair and I bet it will look good on her. She asks me, "Mrs Walker, is it okay if I change into it here, or do you want me to use one of your bedrooms?"

I quickly reply to her, "Oh no, please feel free to change here. Tommy and Krissy are out shopping and won't be back for about an hour, so go ahead and do as you please."

As I grab my glass to put some more ice cubes I notice that I am trembling with anticipation to see what Carol looks like in the nude.

Carol looks me directly in the eyes as she slowly unbuttons her blouse and pulls it down off her shoulders. Jesus Christ what a magnificent pair of tits she has! I can't stop looking at them! They are big and firm and her dark brown hard nipples must be sticking straight out about half an inch! I tell her, "Oh Carol, you have gorgeous breasts! I don't think I have seen a pair that are so perfect as yours!"

She smiles, then asks me, "Would you like to touch them?"

I immediately sit my lemonade drink on the kitchen counter and walk over towards her. I stop about a foot from her, then reach up with both hands, quickly give them a feel, then start to turn around. Carol immediately reaches down, grabs my left wrist and says, "Mrs Walker, don't be shy!", then guides my hand back to her breast.

She continues saying, "Please spend a minute or so touching them. It feels so nice having a beautiful woman like yourself squeeze them and gently pinch their nipples."

I am thrilled to please her, so I put both my hands back on her tits and start playing with them. I look into her eyes while I am gently pinching her nipples and we begin passionately tongue kissing each other. After a couple of minutes, I break our kiss because I am having feelings that I would like to do more than just kiss her. If she was not my son's girlfriend I would lead her to my bedroom right now and have sex with her!

I walk back across the kitchen, take a drink from my glass, and watch as Carol puts her thumbs inside of her skirt and panties and pushes them down to her ankles.

Jesus Christ, she is so physically fit that I can see every muscle in her naked body expand and contract as she steps out of her clothes!

After she places her skirt and panties on the kitchen table, I can't help myself from staring directly at her pussy for a few seconds. It is beautiful! She must have just shaved it this morning because it is so smooth! I just want to get on my knees and bury my face between her legs, but she does not ask if I want to.

Anyway, I can't stand here and stare at her like this, so I put my drink down and start chopping up the potatoes. Out of the corner of my eye, I can see her naked body approaching behind me and she puts her arms around my waist. She whispers in my ear, "Mrs Walker, is there anything you would like me to do for you?"

I can feel her hard nipples poking me in the back as she slowly moves her naked pussy back and forth against my bikini clad ass cheeks. I am trembling and unable to speak as she moves her hands up under my bikini top and begins fondling my breasts. I continue chopping the potatoes as she unties the strings holding my bikini top together. She starts pulling it down, so I relax my arms for a second to let her take it off me, then go back to chopping the potatoes.

Carol takes my bikini top and throws it on the kitchen table, then puts her hands back on my tits and begins gently caressing them while she holds me close and kisses my neck. This is very enjoyable to me and I begin to softly moan.

She is breathing heavily and after a few seconds, she pushes my bikini bottoms down to the floor. I step out of them, then Carol gets down to her knees behind me, picks them up and throws them onto the kitchen table. She starts running her hands up and down my smooth shaved legs and says, "Mrs Walker, your legs are the most shapely ones I have ever put my hands on! They are so smooth and I love your tan lines!"

I tell her, "Thank you", as she roughly squeezes and gently slaps my firm white ass cheeks a few times.

Suddenly, she pushes my cheeks apart and says, "Mrs Walker, your ass looks so inviting! May I stick my tongue in it?"

Without waiting for a reply, Carol presses her face against my asshole and rams her tongue in it! Jesus Christ, her tongue is so long that I can feel it flick around inside me! I start moaning loudly as she continues fucking my ass with her tongue for the next few minutes.

Suddenly, Tommy and Krissy pull into the driveway and park! Carol and I frantically put our bikinis on, and just fifteen seconds later Tommy and Krissy walk into the kitchen through the back door! That was close!

Anyway, the four of us have a really nice dinner by the pool and are sitting around talking afterwards. Carol keeps giving me secret glances now and then while she sexily licks her lips and purposely pinches her hard nipples when nobody is looking at her except for me.

She is driving me crazy, so I ask her, "Carol, we appear to have the same dress size, but you are a little more full on top than I am. I have a few dresses that don't fit me right, but I bet you would fill them out nicely. Let's go to my bedroom for a while so you can try them on. If you like them, then I will give them to you."

I tell Tommy and Krissy to take a swim in the pool, then take hold of Carol's hand and lead upstairs to my bedroom. As soon as I close the bedroom door Carol immediately strips naked then sits on the edge of my bed with her legs spread wide apart and starts masturbating!

I just stand there in shock for a few moments while I stare at her beautiful naked teenage body. Carol begins breathing hard and says to me, "Mrs Walker, we only have a few minutes! Do you want to have sex with me or not?"

I immediately snap out of my trance, then get down on my knees between her legs and bury my face in her pussy. Oh my God, she tastes as good as she looks! I really like my son's new sexy little slut girlfriend!

ban-one

Works for panties
Continuing from and with MrsWalker’s perspective: With my face buried in Carol’s delicious pussy, kissing, licking, and sucking on her clit, I fondle her wonderfully firm tits and tweak her hard nipples. Carol runs her hands encouragingly through my hair and she moans in pleasure. Her moans and wonderful, fit body turn me on so much I have to slip a hand from her tit to masturbate, and I moan into her scrumptious pussy as I eat her.

But to my horror I hear the door open behind me, and my husband say, “Misty! What are you doing! Who is she?” I instantly leave Carol’s pussy to look at him, her juices coating my face, and I stammer to reply, “Honey. I- I-” Carol explains, “I’m Carol. Tommy’s new girlfriend, Mr. Walker. This is all my fault. I came onto your wife. She’s so beautiful, I just couldn’t help myself. I seduced her.” Mr. Walker looks at his wife on the floor, and Carol says, “Since you are here, would you like to join us? I would like very much to have sex with both of you.” I smile at my husband, “Come on, honey, join us. You can have sex with her too.” “Alright,” he smiles, and turns to close the door.

As my husband strips, I return to Carol’s tasty pussy, my masturbation, and my fondling of her firm breast. My husband frees his erection, and Carol smiles at him, “My, Mr. Walker! What a big cock you have!” Already fully hard seeing me eat out a fit, teenage girl as I masturbated, he smiles, “The better to fuck tight little pussies with,” and moves to the side of the bed. Carol smiles, lies back on the bed, and turns her head to suck his cock while she looks into his eyes. She massages his balls with one hand and runs her other hand encouragingly through my hair, moaning with pleasure around his cock. My husband runs his hand through her hair, and places his other hand on Carol’s vacant tit to squeeze and tease the hard nipple. Carol’s already wet pussy becomes more so, and I please her clit to her climax. Seeing the fit, teenage girl sucking my husband’s dick cum, makes me climax too.

Carol and my husband strip me down with smiles, and I take the place on the bed with Carol on the floor. She starts licking, kissing, and sucking on my clit as she masturbates with one hand and fondles my breast with the other. My God, she’s good! I am clearly not the first woman she’s had sex with. I run my hand encouragingly through her hair, and suck my husband’s wood as I look up into his eyes, while massaging his sack with my other hand. He runs his hand encouragingly through my hair, and uses his other hand to fondle my free breast. I moan in pleasure around my husband’s rod from the teenager eating my pussy, making me wetter, and she takes me to my climax as she reaches hers.

Mr. Walker smiles, “My turn to eat some pussy,” making us smile. He continues, “Carol, climb up onto the bed so Misty can eat you some more.” “Yes, Mr. Walker,” Carol replies, and climbs onto the bed with me with a smile as my husband kneels at the end of the bed and pulls me closer.

My husband starts sucking, kissing, and licking my clit, as Carol straddles my face to watch him eat me. I stick my tongue in Carol’s pussy with pleasure, reaching my hands up to fondle her firm tits and tweak her hard nipples, and she smiles at my husband as she plays with my breasts. Seeing me eat the teenage girl as I fondle her mounds with her fondling mine, he jerks off to us, making him moan into my pussy and me into Carol’s, adding to our pleasure that takes us to our orgasms.

Carol and I switch places, and I straddle her head to have Carol thrust her long tongue deep inside my pussy. Her long tongue feels absolutely amazing inside me as she reaches up to fondle with my breasts. I watch my husband pleasuring the teenage girl under me, and play with her breasts, causing my husband to jerk off to us. He moans into Carol’s pussy, making her moan into mine, adding to our pleasure that takes us to our climaxes.

Mr. Walker says, “Come here, Misty,” pulling me from the bed to stand me on the floor. He bends me over to lean on the bed, whispers in my ear, “Lick her clit some more and finger her juicy pussy,” and I position Carol on the bed before me.

I wet my finger before inserting it into her tight, wet, little pussy, making her moan as I moan from my husband penetrating my tight, wet pussy from behind. I wrap my lips around Carol’s little bundle of nerves and start licking and sucking as I finger her tight pussy. Carol moans as she plays with her firm tits and hard nipples. My husband fucks me hard from behind seeing me pleasure the fit, teenage girl as she fondles her breasts, and I moan into her scrumptious pussy. I finger-fuck Carol’s pussy to orgasm as I lick and suck her clit to one as well, and she climaxes as Mr. Walker makes me orgasm from fucking me hard.

Carol and I trade places, and I watch the fit, young woman finger and eat my pussy as my husband fucks her hard from behind. She moans into my pussy, adding to my pleasure as I watch them and fondle my tits. Carol sucks, licks, and fingers me to double orgasm, and Mr. Walker makes her cum with me.

Mr. Walker pulls out of Carol, and climbs up onto the bed with me, bringing Carol with him. He lies on his back, positions Carol, chest-up on her hands and feet over him, and says to me, “Come lick her clit, Misty.”

I kneel between their legs, and Mr. Walker thrusts up into Carol. I lick her clit and masturbate as I watch her firm tits moving from my husband thrusting into her. Watching her breasts move makes me so wet and horny, and I masturbate faster and harder, making me moan into Carol’s pussy, adding to her pleasure. Mr. Walker and I give Carol a double orgasm, and seeing her fit body climaxing makes me cum too.

Carol and I swap places and positions, and my husband penetrates me as I feel Carol’s lips wrap around my clit. She sucks and licks me as she masturbates, and my husband thrusts up into me, giving me double the pleasure. Carol moans into my pussy as she plays with herself, adding to my pleasure, and she and Mr. Walker make me cum as she climaxes from her masturbation.

My husband moves me to the side, and says to Carol, “Come ride me cowgirl, Carol, and let me watch those firm breasts of yours bounce as you ride my cock.” Carol smiles, “Yes, Mr. Walker,” and sits on his erection.

As Carol rides Mr. Walker, I sit off to the side to masturbate to the sight of the fit, young woman riding my husband. She rides him really well, making her firm breasts bounce nicely, and my eyes dart up and down her beautiful body to take it all in. Mr. Walker can’t resist smacking her butt and fondling her tits, making Carol smile, but her smile grows as she glances over to see me masturbating to them. Carol rides my husband to her orgasm, and seeing the fit young woman climax from my husband’s cock, her muscles tensing, I explode.

I trade places with Carol to ride my husband’s dick cowgirl, as she sits off to the side to masturbate, but my eyes stay with the fit young woman. I watch her masturbate to my riding of my husband, as he smacks my butt and fondles my tits. Seeing Carol playing with herself to us makes me so wet and horny. I ride my husband faster and harder with my eyes glued to the young, masturbating woman with her eyes darting up and down my body to take it all in. As our eyes dart up and down each other, Carol and my eyes meet, and as we look into each other’s eyes, we climax hard together.

Mr. Walker removes me from is hard-on, and says, “Carol, why don’t you come ride me again?” “Yes, Mr. Walker,” Carol smiles, and takes my place on his dick, but this time facing away from him. As Carol starts riding my husband reverse cowgirl, he pulls me to him, and whispers to me, “Reach around her to rub her clit and massage my balls, and I’ll finger you from behind.” I smile, reach around Carol to rub her clit and massage my husband’s sack, and he wets a finger before inserting it into my tight, wet pussy.

As I rub Carol’s button and massage my husband’s balls, Carol sees me watching her breasts bounce, and she smiles as she turns my head to her so we can passionately tongue-kiss. Carol and I moan into each other’s mouths from the pleasure, but the pleasure forces us to break our kiss to breathe hard. We look deep into each other’s eyes, and Carol and I explode with our orgasms.

Carol and I kiss, smile at each other, and we trade positions. I ride my husband’s wood reverse cowgirl as Carol reaches around to rub my clitoris and massage Mr. Walker’s testicles. He fingers Carol’s pussy as she watches my breasts bounce, and I watch her watch my tits for a moment with a smile. I turn Carol’s head to me for us to passionately tongue-kiss, and we moan into each other’s mouth with pleasure. The sensations make us break our kiss to breathe heavily, and as we look deep into each other’s eyes, we explode with our orgasms.

Mr. Walker, “Misty, go get your dildo.” “Okay,” I reply, and leave the bed to retrieve it from my underwear drawer. I return to the bed, and seeing the size of it, Carol comments, “Why, Mrs. Walker! What a big toy you have!” I smile, “The better to please tight, little pussies with.” Mr. Walker, “You girls 69, and I’ll doggie fuck who’s on top as she uses the dildo on the other,” and we smile.

ban-one

Works for panties
Before we get to it, Carol and I give slobbering blowjobs to our toys, first the dildo for me and my husband’s cock for Carol. Seeing Carol suck Mr. Walker makes me so wet and horny I have to masturbate, and my slobbering blowjob becomes more amorous. Carol makes me climax quickly and hard.

She and I switch so I can slobber on my husband’s cock, tasting mine and Carol’s tasty juices on him, as she slobbers on my dildo. As I suck my husband’s wood, I glance over at Carol, and see her masturbating to me sucking him, making me so wet. Her eyes find mine, her slobbering blowjob becomes more amorous, and she cums hard, almost making me cum just from seeing her fit body climax.

Carol and I 69, me on top, and as my husband penetrates my tight, wet pussy with his big tool, I insert the large dildo into Carol’s. We moan from the penetrations, and we start licking, sucking, and kissing each other’s little bundle of nerves. Mr. Walker thrusts into me as I thrust the dildo into Carol, who gets a good look at my husband’s dick going in and out of me, slinging my abundant wetness. Carol and my husband make me cum hard with a double orgasm, and I make Carol climax just as hard with a double orgasm of her own.

Mr. Walker pulls out of me, Carol and I roll over to put her on top, and I give her the dildo as my husband moves behind Carol. Carol and I moan as we’re penetrated, and we begin sucking, kissing, and licking each other’s clitoris as the thrusting begins. It makes me so wet seeing my husband’s cock going in and out of Carol’s tight, wet pussy, and the sound it makes as he slings her abundant goodness on me. Carol makes me orgasm so hard with my double orgasm, and Mr. Walker and I make her cum just as hard with her own double orgasm.

Carol gets up, turns to us, and asks, “Mrs. Walker, would it be alright if I stuck my tongue in your asshole again and finished what we tired to start earlier? I enjoyed the taste of you very much, and your asshole is so inviting.” “Only if you let us in yours,” I smile.

Carol quickly flips me onto my hands and knees, and gets on her knees behind me with her hands on my butt cheeks to part me. She buries her face into my ass as she forces her long tongue so deep inside me. I jump from the sensation, her long tongue feels amazing flicking inside my ass as she squeezes my cheeks in her hands, and I moan in pleasure. Mr. Walker takes up a similar position behind Carol, but as he tongues her ass, making her moan, he jerks off with one hand as the other parts her cheeks. My husband makes Carol’s ass climax around his tongue, as her tongue makes my butt orgasm around hers.

I swap places with Carol, and I part her cheeks to lick her asshole as my husband parts mine with one hand to tongue my butt as he jerks off. Her tight little hole tastes amazing to me, and Carol moans, “Mmm, your tongue feels so good licking my butt hole, Mrs. Walker. Would you like to stick your tongue inside? I am sure you would feel great.” I respond by trusting my tongue inside, making Carol cry out, and I flick my tongue inside her, tasting her. Carol tastes even better inside, and I squeeze her firm butt cheeks in my hands. Carol and I moan from the anal pleasure, and Mr. Walker makes my bottom cum as I make Carol’s ass orgasm.

Mr. Walker asks with a smile, “Why don’t you ladies give me a double blowjob, and I’ll finger your asses?” We smile, and he lies on the bed with us on all fours either side of him.

Mr. Walker wets a finger from each hand, as Carol and I smile deviously at each other before wetting a finger of our own. As we feel my husband penetrating our butts, we remove our fingers from our mouths to join his finger in the other’s butt. Carol and I smile at each other as we anally penetrate the other along with my husband’s finger, and we start thrusting. We take our side of my husband’s cock to lick and suck, running our mouths up and down at our own pace as we look into each other’s eyes. Carol and I take our turns sucking on the head as the other sucks a ball, and our double-finger ass fucking makes us cum hard.

Mr. Walker, “Misty, I wanna fuck your ass doggie style as you use your dildo on Carol’s butt,” making us smile.

He gets behind me as Carol lies on her back in front of me, but she rolls her hips and holds her legs to put her butt hole up so I can get to it better. Carol and I moan from the anal penetrations, and we look deep into each other’s eyes as the thrusting starts. We get so wet and horny from the anal fucking that we quickly orgasm hard, her ass contracting and spasming hard around my dildo as my bottom did the same to my husband’s thrusting dick.

I exchange places with Carol, and with my hips rolled as I hold my legs, Carol and I moan from the penetrations. We look deep into each other’s eyes as the thrusting begins, and it makes us so wet and horny. Our asses quickly explode from the pleasure, mine cuming on the dildo as she cums on my husband’s wood.

Mr. Walker, “Okay, girls, my turn to get satisfaction. I want you to use your wonderful breasts on me, and then I’ll cum all over you both,” making us smile. I say to Carol, “Go ahead, Carol. You may go first.” “Thank you, Mrs. Walker,” she replies, and wraps her firm breasts around my husband’s erection.

Carol smiles up at Mr. Walker as she pinches her hard nipples and pumps his cock with her firm tits forming perfectly around his shaft. They moan from the feeling, and I can’t help but masturbate to the fit, young woman titty-fucking my husband. I moan from my masturbation, causing Carol to glance at me, our eyes meet as she smiles at me, and I cum hard, making her smile grow.

Carol pulls her breasts from around Mr. Walker’s rod, and smiles at me, “Your turn, Mrs. Walker.”

I wrap my tits around my husband’s cock and start pumping as I look up at him with a smile. Mr. Walker and I moan from the feeling, but I hear extra moaning, and look to see that Carol couldn’t help but masturbate to us either. She smiles at me, making me so wet, and I smile back as I watch her pleasure herself to me titty-fucking my husband. Carol takes herself to orgasm, and I nearly cum myself seeing her fit body climaxing.

Mr. Walker, “Okay, girls. You two make out some and finger each other, and I’ll cum all over you,” making us smile.

Carol and I kneel on the floor to make out, passionately tongue-kissing with our eyes closed, as we use one hand to finger the other and the other hand to hold and caress. Mr. Walker stands beside us, and jerks off hard and fast to us as our fingering makes us moan in pleasure. We break our kiss to breathe hard and moan loud, and look deep into each other’s eyes, making us smile, before making us climax hard. As we cum, my husband ejaculates a big load onto us, hitting the side of our faces, making our smiles grow as our orgasms continue.

My husband finishes blowing his large load onto us, some having dripped down to our breasts, and I smile at Carol, “You may clean his cock first, Carol, and get the first taste of his cum.” “Thank you, Mrs. Walker,” and turns to my husband.

Carol sucks his cock, cleaning it and tasting his cum, making her smile and say, “You have delicious cum, Mr. Walker.” “Thank you, Carol,” he replies. She turns to me, smiling, “I left enough for you to have a taste too, Mrs. Walker.” I smile, and turn to suck the last of my husband’s sperm from his cock.

I turn to Carol, “Would you like to have more of my husband’s sperm?” “Why yes, Mrs. Walker,” Carol replies, “I would love some more.” “Lick it from me, and I will lick it from you,” I reply with a smile, making her smile.

Carol cleans me with her tongue, licking up all my husband’s sperm that landed on me as her tongue teases my body. She collects it in her mouth to show us before swallowing with a smile. We smile back, and I clean his cum from her, licking, teasing her body, to collect the sperm. I show what I had collected, and swallow, making them smile.

Carol asks, “Do you and Mr. Walker do this very much, Mrs. Walker?” “Not as often as I would like,” I reply. Carol smiles, “We may just have to change that,” making us smile. Carol and I come together to kiss, we stand so she and my husband can kiss. My husband and I kiss, and I say, “We had better be getting back now, or Krissy and Tommy will get suspicious.” “Yeah,” Carol replies, and we dress, Carol and I helping each other into our swimwear.

As we descend the stairs, I comment, “I am very happy you are Tommy’s new girlfriend, Carol. I like you very much.” “Me too,” my husband agrees. Carol smiles, “I’m very happy you feel that way, Mr. and Mrs. Walker. I’m very happy you’re Tommy’s parents, and I like you very much too.”

In the kitchen, just shy of reaching the door, Carol takes my hand, stopping me to turn me to her. She seductively smiles, “And I would like very much to get together with you again to have sex with just you, Mrs. Walker,” leaning in with a whisper. Carol passionately tongue-kisses me, pressing our tits together, both of us placing our hands on the other’s bottom to squeeze. I really like my son’s new sexy little slut girlfriend!