• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Mr. Grant has gone to the big news desk, in the sky.

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.

Mr. Daystar

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
He was very liberal in his beliefs, and surprisingly, I read somewhere so was Carroll O'Conner, and actually was trouble by a lot of the things the writers had him saying.

I knew a guy named Alan Autry. He was a member at a gym I worked at. Nice guy but always forgot his membership card. I developed a casual friendship by having to vouch for him over and over. Anyway, he was on In The Heat Of The Night and he asked me if I wanted to come down and watch a shoot. I didn't want to but didn't refuse either. I didn't want to meet Carroll O'Connor when he wasn't Archie Bunker. It was like a fear. My dad played a joke on me as a kid taking me Trick 'r' Treating to Jean Stapleton's house. She ended up being a mean New York lady who seemed to hate children. Where was the lovable dingbat Edith Bunker?

Mr. Daystar

I knew a guy named Alan Autry. He was a member at a gym I worked at. Nice guy but always forgot his membership card. I developed a casual friendship by having to vouch for him over and over. Anyway, he was on In The Heat Of The Night and he asked me if I wanted to come down and watch a shoot. I didn't want to but didn't refuse either. I didn't want to meet Carroll O'Connor when he wasn't Archie Bunker. It was like a fear. My dad played a joke on me as a kid taking me Trick 'r' Treating to Jean Stapleton's house. She ended up being a mean New York lady who seemed to hate children. Where was the lovable dingbat Edith Bunker?
I know who he is. I love that show, I watch it every day, and have wasted to many hours doing so, and Bubba Skinner was one of my favorites on the show. And I get the Archie Bunker thing. You get someone in your brain a certain way, and you want to see that. Probably why, when Led Zeppelin got back together for that tribute shoe to the founder of Atlantic records, Armet Ardagen, or something like that, I wasn't disappointed that they didn't tour. They would have NEVER lived up to the memories of yesteryear, and I would have been bummed out.

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
I have seen every episode of All In The Family and Archie's Place. Archie Bunker was a childhood icon and I didn't want my illusion messed with. My dad already fucked Edith Bunker right in front of me as he laughed in my face. I still remember ringing the bell then hearing, "Alright! Already! Keep your shoit on!"

Alan was a super nice guy although massively absent minded. He woulda been great playing a National Guard guy in Southern Comfort.

Growing up on the Westside of Los Angeles is an interesting experience. You try not to name drop but there is so much to say also.

gmase

Nattering Nabob of Negativism
Probably why, when Led Zeppelin got back together for that tribute shoe to the founder of Atlantic records, Armet Ardagen, or something like that, I wasn't disappointed that they didn't tour. They would have NEVER lived up to the memories of yesteryear, and I would have been bummed out.
Plant after Stairway: "Hey Ahmet. We did it." [Yes, I have an odd fascination with intros/outros to live performances.]