• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

moving to another country...

if you had to move to another country, what country would that be?

i'd have to say either brazil, or italy.

Canada (except Quebec) or UK or USA. Other than Turkish, i only know English, so i have to move to an English speaking country.

Violator79

Take a Hit, Spunker!
Germany or Australia

Australia or England

This is a tuff one. I've been to a few different countries that I would love to call home. I'd have to say the Netherlands or Switzerland. Specifically Amsterdam or Zurich.

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life
I have a few countries Id love to live in if I cant live in Germany anymore...

USA, Switzerland, Australia or Sweden.

But I think Id move to Turkey so that the difference to Berlin is not that big. Id feel like Im home. :rolleyes:

Canada or maybe Australia for me. Save me the trouble of learning a new language.

I always said if I'd move to another country it'd be the USA, and here I am. If I ever move countries again it'll be to go home.

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
Probably england. Closest to America without all the bullshit! Besides then I could pick up one of those wicked American pussy slaying accents!

bigbadbrody

Banned
Probably england. Closest to america without all the bullshit! Besides then I could pick up one of those wicked american pussy slaying accents!

IMO Canada is closer related to the USA than England is

I would move to either England, Australia or New Zealand

But I think Id move to Turkey so that the difference to Berlin is not that big. Id feel like Im home. :rolleyes:

Dude, think twice! Istanbul is huge Kreuzberg!:D

Istanbul stinks, Anatolia is the best, there are many Germans living in Antalya, Bodrum, Marmaris and Kusadasi permanently. :glugglug: Mild climate there and a lot of Russian and Ukrainian chicks in summers. :cool:

Member 1098

Closed Account
I've to go with - Japan, Ireland, Thailand, Canada.

But, if I had to pick rather go with Japan.

I've been big fan of the country, always talk about wanted to go there, start life there. I love Tokyo - That's my favorite city in the country of Japan and the world too - I just have a thing for Japan!