• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Movie scenes where a naked woman fights a clothed guy.

I was trying to get a hold of movie scenes where a girl or woman is fighting a man or men totally naked perhaps after being surprised
after coming out of the shower naked then being able to disarm the man then a fight ensues.

I saw some 80's movie years ago where this happened and a guy was struggling with a totally naked woman for
what seemed like a long time. At one point she held onto the top of something from the ceiling and did a headscissor lock on the guy.
Maybe someone knows this movie? is there any other movie scenes like this with maybe a strong girl fighting men who are clothed
where she is naked?

ty.

The best one of these I can think of is in a Japanese movie from 1973 called Sex and Fury. A bunch of bad guys attack the main character while she is in the bathtub, and she jumps out and fights them off (no time to get dressed first!). I think there are other bits along these lines in the movie as well as its sequel, Female Yakuza Tale. As a side note, these movies were among Tarantino's inspirations for Kill Bill.

I was trying to get a hold of movie scenes where a girl or woman is fighting a man or men totally naked perhaps after being surprised
after coming out of the shower naked then being able to disarm the man then a fight ensues.

I saw some 80's movie years ago where this happened and a guy was struggling with a totally naked woman for
what seemed like a long time. At one point she held onto the top of something from the ceiling and did a headscissor lock on the guy.

Maybe someone knows this movie? is there any other movie scenes like this with maybe a strong girl fighting men who are clothed
where she is naked?

ty.

When I rad the title of the thread, I instantly had a movie in mind I wanted to post about and it sounds like it may be the one you were looking for.

It's called Angel Fist starring Cat Sassoon.

where she is naked?

ty.

Your description sounds like the Hong kong cat III movie 'Escape from Brothel' - the naked woman is Sophia Crawford, who with two male buddies tried to extort money from a guy she was in bed with. The guy (Billy Chow) beats up the two men easily, but then is attacked by the naked Crawford!

Other nude or semi nude fight scenes:

Sex & Fury - Featuring a naked Reiko Ike, mentioned above, she kills a number of men naked with a sword.
Female Yakuza Tale - Reiko swordfights a horde in the opening titles, ending up nude as her clothes fall off.
Angelfist - Catya Sassoon fights off two guys dressed only in her panties.
Firecracker (Naked fist)- Jillian Kesner is chased by two guys, gradually losing her clothes. She kills one in her bra & panties, the other while topless.
Women on the Run - Tamara Guo fights men naked briefly twice.
Ninja the Final Duel - Alice Tseng sword fights ninjas naked before continuing the fight in a makeshift bikini.
Angel of Destruction - Maria Ford fights and kills several intruders wearing only a thong.
Nemesis - Deborah Shelton punches out a man while fully nude,
Nemesis 4 - bodybuilder Sue Price kills several androids while naked or in a thong.
TNT Jackson - Jeanne Bell fights men topless in a darkened room.
Amazons - Ty Randolph fights barbarian men topless after they interrupt her swim.
3 Blind Mice - Emilia Fox guns down an assassin while naked.