• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Mother 'robs bank on her way to collect children from school'

At least she picked her kids up I guess :dunno:

Mother 'robs bank on her way to collect children from school'

article-1314785-0B541160000005DC-965_233x348.jpg

Erica Anderson is accused of robbing a bank in Grants Pass, Oregon

A mother has been accused of robbing a bank - and then going on a school run to collect her children.

Erica Anderson was arrested shortly after she arrived home with her two young children after picking them up from their primary school.

Less than an hour earlier the 37-year-old is accused of walking into a bank in Grants Pass, Oregon, and handing a clerk a note demanding money.

After grabbing the cash she fled to a waiting getaway car being driven by 19-year-old Joshua Tseu, it is alleged.

An eye witness at the bank had taken down the getaway car's number plate and tipped off police.

When Anderson returned home from the schoolrun with her two daughters police were waiting for her.

Tseu was later arrested at his home with the alleged getaway car in his driveway.

Both have been charged with robbery and face up to ten years in jail.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1314785/Mother-robs-bank-way-collect-children-school.html

It's good to see a busy mom multi-tasking like this! Plus, combining trips saves fuel and reduces pollution - very eco, mom!!

maildude

Postal Paranoiac
Naw...she was avoiding a PTA meeting by knocking off a bank. She got $550 and spent it all on crayons, new books, and crack cocaine.

All part of a days activities:

Make breakfast

Dress the kids

Take the kids to school

Finalize plans to rob bank

Seduce a get-away driver

Rob bank

Get away

Pick-up kids

Buy the kids something fun with ill gotten gains

OOPS! forgot to take steps to remain anonymous

See you in ten years kids...

:uohs:

Lol. That is one heck of a mum.

"Oh darn it! I've run out of money to pay for my children's school fees. Time to rob a bank. Now how should I rob it? Oh I know....I'll just hand a note over demanding money. Easy peesy!"

Now how could a piece of paper saying, "Hand over the cash" actually make the clerk give her the money?

she must have been high.... I wounder who would have picked up the kids if she got arrested at the bank:1orglaugh

:facepalm:

I wonder how much money she attempted to make off with. I hope it was enough to make screwing up her kid's lives worth it.

Then again, having a mother that's stupid enough to rob a bank, the kids are probably better off without her.

She robbed a bank by handing a clerk a note??!! People are getting fucking soft...you're supposed to use a shotgun and wear a mask of a dead president...didn't Point Break teach us anything??!! :mad:

Joking aside this is just a simple misunderstanding...Ms. Anderson didn't realize to legally fill out one of them withdrawal slips...one had to actually have some money in that bank :tongue:

OK...maybe not joking aside.........

Florida and Ohio collectively say, "WHEW!!!"

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family
Damnit I was hoping she was stopped by a man wearing a black and grey batperson like costume.

She kinda looks like Dirk on Cross-Dress Thursdays. Wait, he hasn't posted here yet. Dirky, are you there, buddy? You don't have any kids that we don't know about, do you? :eek:

Last edited:
If I was in her place, going to jail is one hell of a way to get a vacation from the kids. Also, what the hell kind of example are you setting for them?