• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Most Underrated I want to be!

Tori Karsin

Official Checked Star Member
Please Vote 4 me! I never thought I would be on freeones! And to make it to the second round in most underrated has me so fucking excited! Tell me what it would take to get your vote!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    340.5 KB · Views: 147
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    217.4 KB · Views: 144
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    157.3 KB · Views: 151

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life
Please Vote 4 me! I never thought I would be on freeones! And to make it to the second round in most underrated has me so fucking excited!
Oh NOW you tell me....I myself wanted to vote for you in the Most Underrated category, because I do find you way underrated,

but then I been voting you for Best Milf everyday, because I thought you were so proud to be a milf. :facepalm:

Tell me what it would take to get your vote!
Err....wait....I've not been voting for you yet, because you have to bribe me first.

And you know what it takes! Hint: Your toes. My mouth. They have a date!

PS: I still love your eyes. :heart:

vanlee1

IMAGINE

Tori Karsin

Oh NOW you tell me....I myself wanted to vote for you in the Most Underrated category, because I do find you way underrated,

but then I been voting you for Best Milf everyday, because I thought you were so proud to be a milf. :facepalm:

Err....wait....I've not been voting for you yet, because you have to bribe me first.

And you know what it takes! Hint: Your toes. My mouth. They have a date!

PS: I still love your eyes. :heart:

I am very proud to be a MILF but they have some big well known ladies in that category and as I am a true MILF and own that title I just didn't see how I could compete so I felt my chance are better in most underrated plus I would love the contract and the new website so we will see thanks so much for your votes I will post some lil piggy pics here for you soon!!! XoXo My V Bear <3

Tori Karsin

What got me to vote for you is how Fun and Genuine you were to talk to on the board. Your Hot pics and personal albums are also a major push for vote in my opinion ;)

Best wishes on moving into Round 3 of the "Most Underrated" category, you will continue to have my votes:heart:

Vote Tori Karsin for "Most Underrated" and check out her "albums" and "ask her dirty things on this thread":

http://board.freeones.com/showthread.php?802614-Ask-me-dirty-things-or-anything-but-I-prefer-dirty

Thank YOU very much sir! I truly enjoy chatting with y'all here and getting to know some of you and of course I love showing off every chance I get and I love taking naughty pics... So it's a win win. Thank you so very much again for the votes and chatting with me and taking an interest in my pics and me in general. XOXO

Tori I have been voting for you and hope you move on to the next round. You are perfectly dirty and sweet. Best of luck the rest of the way!

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/tori-karsin said:
Tori Karsin[/URL][/B], post: 8596717, member: 885055"]Please Vote 4 me! I never thought I would be on freeones! And to make it to the second round in most underrated has me so fucking excited! Tell me what it would take to get your vote!

Tori, your wish is my command, you have my vote.

Tori Karsin

I do love being naughty and as soon as I can get pics to upload I will show ya'll just how naughty and why I deserve most underrated!

vanlee1

IMAGINE
Please vote for Tori Karsin, she still has a chance to make it to Round 3 of the "Most Underrated" category if members vote for her in these last two days!

Best wishes to you Tori, you are one Hot lady who works hard to make us hard ;)

strokin422

Closed Account
[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/tori-karsin said:
Tori Karsin[/URL][/B], post: 8596717, member: 885055"]Please Vote 4 me! I never thought I would be on freeones! And to make it to the second round in most underrated has me so fucking excited! Tell me what it would take to get your vote!

Fantastic pics Tori...your big sexy tits get me so hard:)