• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Most realistic, natural-looking implants?

Sorry wouldnt know, look at my sig.

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
I can't really think of any offhand, but sometimes if a girl already has fairly large breasts, it's easier to hide an implant. But even then, many people can tell because we're all such breasts experts, heh.

I used to not mind them so much until I did a binge of strip clubbing a few years back. There is a strip club near my house with a lot of contact and after touching/groping/fondling dozens of fake breasts, I can't stand them any longer.

I can't wait for the day when medical science can enlarge breasts 'naturally' without sticking foreign objects into a woman's body.

Vanessa Blue

I can't remember entirely, but I read awhile ago that she went to a reconstructive surgeon (the ones breast cancer survivers turn too to reshape a single breast to look like the other), instead of your run of the mill plastic surgeon. I would guess she must have paid a whole lot more.

The ironic thing is if the person does have the most realistic natural-looking implants then they will probably never appear in this thread. :1orglaugh

bigbadbrody

Banned