• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Most Overrated Restaurants

Definately McDonald's, Pizza Hut, Domino's Pizza, T.G.I. Friday's, Burger King, IHOP, Denny's and Applebees. They all have disgusting food and poor service. But the audiences love them so where does that leave us?

Definately McDonald's, Pizza Hut, Domino's Pizza, T.G.I. Friday's, Burger King, IHOP, Denny's and Applebees. They all have disgusting food and poor service. But the audiences love them so where does that leave us?

People love them because they are so cheap. You can get a burger in Mcdonalds for like £1

Ruth's Chris Steakhouse. Their quality has dropped over the years. Ever since they sold out to a corporation.

maildude

Postal Paranoiac
These are not so much overrated as overexposed.

squallumz

knows petras secret: she farted.

good fucking list.

my stars for worst places are mcdonalds and pizza butt. yuck! applebees sucks too! dominos now sucks ball since they changed their shit.

:1orglaugh

Outback Steakhouse. Average at best. Also Hooters. Nice tits but their wings are awful.

Outback is a family favorite of ours, but you are right, it is average. Love the bloomin' onion though and their cheese fries.

I would surely like to add Olive Garden and even Red Lobster in addition to Outback.

squallumz

you know whos really gone downhill? olive garden.

i dont know about you but it used to be good, and now. eh. soggy ass over dressed salad everytime. they give u a scoop at a time too. and the food, bleh. the service, bleh.

i hate restaurants in general though but they are starting to really suck.

squallumz

taco bell is really expensive now.

tacos are a fucking dollar a piece. get real.

del tacos slinging the same shit for 39 cents a piece.

I went to an Olive Garden once back in 1991..........never again. Outback is ok but the bar always smells mildewy it's like they use the same rag to wipe them down at every location.

Bigguns in London July 1987. A sort of Fuddruckers. The salad cream was awful. Lil' Chef in Nottingham 1988.......blech.

T.G.I. Friday's is pure garbage.I honestly don't know how they are still in business.

Not necessarily a restaurant,but Chick-Fil-A is ridiculously overrated to me.I fucking hate waffle fries!