• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Most overrated film of the 00's

Honestly,how is any of the Transformers movies overrated? While there are people that enjoyed them,I think the overall opinion is they are garbage.Overrated usually means that they majority of people actually like it.

I guess an argument can be made that they are overrated because they are garbage,yet generate so much money.

Probably something that received critical acclaim, awards and was commercially successful (not so much the latter).

That's why Departed and Brokeback were solid choices to me.

BCT

Pucker Up Butter Cup.
The Matrix, I'm going to get scolded but sorry I just didn't like it!

luvsemlarge

Closed Account
My apologies... I thought the topic was WORST movies of the 00's. Next time before I post, I'll make sure what the question really is. Now, as far as most overrated film of that decade? I too will say, Avatar.

BCT

Pucker Up Butter Cup.
The Matrix was made in '99,so it doesn't count in this thread.

My bad I thought it was 2000, in all fairness it was a trilogy and the other 2 were in the 2000's it half ass belongs lol

My bad I thought it was 2000, in all fairness it was a trilogy and the other 2 were in the 2000's it half ass belongs lol
Fair enough,though I did like the first one and was completely blown away when I first seen it.The other two are pure trash,especially the second one.

1) Avatar
2) The Matrix
3) Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland