• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Most overrated film of the 00's

robot_r0ck

I plead the 5th...
I'd have to say Paranormal Activity. The least scariest film I've seen in a long time. I still can't believe so many people think this is one of the scariest films of all time. Are you kidding me! Fuckin retards! (My Opinion ;)) Not to mention all the attention it got. :2 cents:

For me,it's gotta be Let The Right One In.

I was really into it the first 20 minutes,then it just dragged,and dragged,and dragged,and dragged.That scene with the cats attacking was a fucking joke,and there were just way too many disjointed scenes that completely took away from the story,imo.

Actually,come to think of it,LTROI is number 2 and No Country For Old Men is number one.

That movie totally ass raped itself with a super rushed ending.Fuck the Coen Bros.

Juno
Superbad
Zombieland
Slumdog Millionaire
Across The Universe
Transformers
Every CGI film released
All the Harry Potters
Crash

Yes. Too pricey. I heard people got depressed watching because they wanted to be real (we live in a fantasy world).
Yes, words are true

C

cindy CD/TV

I'd have to say Paranormal Activity. The least scariest film I've seen in a long time. I still can't believe so many people think this is one of the scariest films of all time. Are you kidding me! Fuckin retards! (My Opinion ;)) Not to mention all the attention it got. :2 cents:

It's not very nice to call your FO friends "retards." :( :crying: I have no issue with the fact that you don't like the movie and you think its overrated -- that's your opinion and I respect that. But it wasn't necessary to go a step further and shit on those of us who liked it.

My overrated movie: "No Country for Old Men." I just didn't like it. :dunno: But there are MANY who loved it ... and I don't think they're retards. :angels:

Mayhem

Banned
War of the Worlds was 2 hours of my life I'll never get back....and I'm still pissed about it.

No Country For Old Men sucked ass too.

As a guy who has read LOTR at least 100 times, and probably more, the entire trilogy was a disappointment to me.

robot_r0ck

I plead the 5th...
It's not very nice to call your FO friends "retards." :( :crying: I have no issue with the fact that you don't like the movie and you think its overrated -- that's your opinion and I respect that. But it wasn't necessary to go a step further and shit on those of us who liked it.

My overrated movie: "No Country for Old Men." I just didn't like it. :dunno: But there are MANY who loved it ... and I don't think they're retards. :angels:

I apologize to anyone offended. I don't mean to sound like an asshole. I was just a little frustrated while I wrote that. Of course I still dislike Paranormal Activity though. ;)

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
Hurt Locker
V for Vendetta
Slumdog Millionaire
Twilight
Harry Potter all of them and the books.
High School Musical
Dreamgirls
The Da Vinci Code
Angels & Demons
Anything by Michael Moore
Inglourious Basterds
The Informant!
The Invention of Lying
The Men Who Stare At Goats
Julie and Julia
Leatherheads
Religulous
Ghost Rider
Live Free or Die Hard
Johnny Depp and the Chocolate Factory
Mr. & Mrs. Smith
Nanny McPhee
Syriana
Bourne Supremacy
Meet the Fockers
Ocean's Twelve
The Passion of the Christ
Super Size Me
Hollywood Ending
The Pianist
Meet the Parents
127 Hours

So... many to list. :D

You tell 'em! PA was a great movie. PA 2... not so much for various reasons. I would bum the life out of Katie Featherston. I would love to cum on her titties or face. Both look really tempting landing zones for the baby batter lol

My nomination for overrated is... Shaun of the Dead. The style of humour is exceptionally dry at the best of times. Kind of like everything else Pegg has done in his career that he has had a hand in the making off. This is why the movie Burke and Hare that he was in kicked ass, he had nothing to do with the making of it he just acted in it. Maybe he should take that road more often. And not ruin the movies potential with his dabbling in it's production.

the social network -- utter crap !

as above, no country for old men - crap.

re : let the right one in -- the original is fucking brilliant; the h/w remake is fucking shit !

{cont ...

yes: juno -- rubbish !

robot_r0ck

I plead the 5th...
Hurt Locker
V for Vendetta
Slumdog Millionaire
Twilight
Harry Potter all of them and the books.
High School Musical
Dreamgirls
The Da Vinci Code
Angels & Demons
Anything by Michael Moore
Inglourious Basterds
The Informant!
The Invention of Lying
The Men Who Stare At Goats
Julie and Julia
Leatherheads
Religulous
Ghost Rider
Live Free or Die Hard
Johnny Depp and the Chocolate Factory
Mr. & Mrs. Smith
Nanny McPhee
Syriana
Bourne Supremacy
Meet the Fockers
Ocean's Twelve
The Passion of the Christ
Super Size Me
Hollywood Ending
The Pianist
Meet the Parents

So... many to list. :D

That's quite a list. ;) I liked Religulous though.

Mayhem

Banned

No, no, no ,no ,no,no!! Will, he didn't say that, he didn't mean it, you're just imagining it and you were never here.

*closing the shutters, bolting the doors, hiding in the closet and hoping i have enough canned goods.* :facepalm:

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...

An incomplete list. ;)

No, no, no ,no ,no,no!! Will, he didn't say that, he didn't mean it, you're just imagining it and you were never here.

*closing the shutters, bolting the doors, hiding in the closet and hoping i have enough canned goods.* :facepalm:

I did actually watch Religulous.

Bill Maher doing what he does best.
Acting like he is intelligent. When he knows he is not. ;)

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.

I agree! I made it though about half that movie before I just couldn't take it anymore. What was all the fuss about?! I hated it! A rerun of (early) Stargate SG1 would have been a MUCH better use of my time. The "Children of the Gods" episodes kicked Avatar's ass six ways from Saturday - not even close IMO.

Avatar is a perfect example of why I resist going to the movies these days: weak story telling masked by special effects! :brick: