• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Most Loved & Most Hated Star Wars Character

anobody

Banned
who do you love the most (from films only no anal book / graphic novel stuff plz) and hate the most in StarWars? If it is someone like Anakin, say if you mean child Anakin, teen Anakin or Vader etc etc

Best : Han Solo
Worst: JarJar Binks

anobody

Banned
mesa jarjarbinks mesa ruining childhood memories

they need a one on one beat em up game like the old masters of teras kesai thing where you get to lightsabre him to death

Darth Maul,Luke,Obi-wan,and Luke

Worst would be that stupid co-piolet next to Lando in Return of the jedi in the millienium falcon.

Best: Chewi or some Ewok (yeah Ewoks RULE!!)
Worst: Anakin (fron episode 2)

imo almost all of he new caricters in the new star wars are laim. it seams to me that lucas was trying to make silly kids movies rather then a good star wars epic. even the carry over caricters like 3cpo and r2d2 just became stupid. (AND R2 CAN"T FLY!!!?...I MEAN THIS IS IN THE PAST RIGHT SO WHAT IN THE 4th 5th and 6th MOVIES HE JUST FORGETS TO FLY. COMEON) The good charicters in the new films was qui gon jin and darh mal who may have been one of the best charicters ever. as for the old movies abvoiusly han is a bad ass. and there is no worst. or maybe that little giggly lizard thing that sits on jobbas lap.

Best: Boba Fett, Darth Maul, Han Solo, Lando, Luke, Obi-Wan, and Qui-Gon.

Worst: Jar Jar Binks, child and teen Anakin, Jabba The Hutt and his weird pale looking friend, and that huge creature in Return of The Jedi.

Boba Fett has always been my top fav

Jarjar Binks is probably the most annoying movie character ever. i really hope he gets offed by someone in episode III.:violent:

Best: Han Solo, Chewie, Luke,Darth Maul and Darth Vader

worst: child and teen Anakin the fucking supid Jar Jar binks and fat bastard Jabba The Hutt

anobody

Banned
if only in SW:epI jarjar had been hitby the federation transport... how much better things would have been

hell he caused the damn clone war with his voting of no confidence!!