• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
You should go back to using the tripod the way you used to. Instead of having it stationed behind you, have it inbetween you like the way youd did with Hillary and Cynthia. Also can you go back to having them bend over the bed with legs down rather than the couch or knees on a chair.

MomPov

Approved Content Owner
I thought my question was pretty straughtforward lol

She's a model I worked with... That's all I know. A few of the models I worked with have done other things... a lot have not, but I am not the one to ask who has done what.

Just incase you didn't read my PM.

One last thing I want to comment about. I like how your using the tripod with missionary in the last video, you should do it for all your scenes. I however think the positioning of the tripod with the doggystyle position was better in your older videos. The way you had the model have her feet on the ground while bending over the bed was better than the current position, which has them sitting on something or over the couch. The tripod also blocks the model's view since its positioned behind the two of you. Having it between you could give a better and more complete shot. The way you did the doggystyle scenes in the Gretchen and Cynthia videos would be the best example of the perfect position you could have the model in. Having preview shots of the next update on twitter/instagram can also be a bonus for your fans.

Thanks and I hope you take my advice into some consideration.

http://img15.hostingpics.net/pics/294865mompovmallory.jpg

James we don't see her face clearly ... how long is this going to go on ??????? o_O

the first tip would be to make sure Nick takes the camera in his hand ( exploted the close-up, especially the close-up of faces)

-ridiculous way of sitting ... not sexy at all ...
too much ugly dresses ... sexy moms in tight jeans are hot ... are sexy ! (or business costume)
- the point of the interview is to get good feel "boner..." to get excited ... Nick is too nice ... "so you like deep" ? ... "yes" ... lol there is no interaction... Let Her Speak ... put "anal" "asshole" in her mouth...

How To Talk Dirty ??? google is your friend...

Mallory was meh. Too skinny for me. I know you cater to all types of tastes and I appreciate all the great vids that you make. Any chance of having Vanda over, again, soon?

Could you tell the new guy to change his camera technique a little bit? Especially in the missionary position and when the girl is on top. It would be better if he turned the camera a little bit so it is more vertical so we can se the full body of the milf, now its mostly a shot/reverse shot of face/pussy/face/pussy. The tripod (I think) angle in the Tessa video when she was on top was also good. Any chance she will come back?