• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Modern Warfare2:weapons/perks I use,recommendations,my rank is....,advice etc thread.

Re: Modern Warfare2:weapons/perks I use,recommendations,my rank is....,advice etc thr

probably the same for the M240. I'll find out whenever I manage to get all my FMJ kills.

yeah Legz, the M240 is in the same Light Machine gun class and has big stock clips if I remember so you should be good.......

I started using the extended mags on my RPD yesterday. Last 2 days I broke the 30+ kill barrier three times in TDM, prior record was 26, I raised my highest streak from 10 to 14 and my avg kills per game increased along with a better Kill-death ratio.......coincidence? Not a chance, the extended mags on this gun class are amazing period. Like I said, you can focus 100% on annhilation cause you will not have to reload this gun,period.

My final "main setup" is RPD blinged (fmj,extended mags) p1 bling p2 stopping power p3 steady aim. I said fuck the grip for the fmj and was having trouble living without the red dot for awhile but the good thing about RPD's iron sights is they're real small and dont take up much of your vision.

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
Re: Modern Warfare2:weapons/perks I use,recommendations,my rank is....,advice etc thr

My final "main setup" is RPD blinged (fmj,extended mags) p1 bling p2 stopping power p3 steady aim. I said fuck the grip for the fmj and was having trouble living without the red dot for awhile but the good thing about RPD's iron sights is they're real small and dont take up much of your vision.

I prefer the iron sights on the LMG class. Dunno why. On the assault rifles, though, I have to have a red dot. I don't care for the ACOG scope at all! Red dot is perfect for most situations. But iron all day long on any of the LMG's! :ak47:

I prefer the iron sights on the LMG class. Dunno why. On the assault rifles, though, I have to have a red dot. I don't care for the ACOG scope at all! Red dot is perfect for most situations. But iron all day long on any of the LMG's! :ak47:

I tried the M240 tonight and have to say that it would be my second choice for a gun hands down. Thing I dont like is that you sacrifice damage for rate of fire compared to the RPD. The M240 hopes around alittle too much unless you got the grip I'd imagine. Still though,I like the RPD's damage rating and to keep the fmj and extended mags you gotta say fuck the grip,so......no matter how hard I try I cant always go back to the RPD in the end.....lol

Legzman

Yea forgot to mention you have to have stopping power on it for it to be effective. I'm 3 kills away from getting the extended mags and maxing out that gun. I'll have to work on the RPD some after I'm done with this one. I'm 4 levels away from prestige too. So that'll give me something to do while I rank up the second time! The grip does make a huge difference on the control.

For round 2 I'm thinking of running RPD with stopping power, that should be brutal...no?

Yea forgot to mention you have to have stopping power on it for it to be effective. I'm 3 kills away from getting the extended mags and maxing out that gun. I'll have to work on the RPD some after I'm done with this one. I'm 4 levels away from prestige too. So that'll give me something to do while I rank up the second time! The grip does make a huge difference on the control.

For round 2 I'm thinking of running RPD with stopping power, that should be brutal...no?

RPD w/stopping power,fmj and extended mags is a fucking madman,1 big killstreak gun,lol. Dude the M240 is growing on me. The rate of fire is insane and a ok trade off for the lack of damage compared to the RPD. However the sights on the M240 suck to me,they're smaller on the RPD which dont fuck your vision. I have yet to get the extended mags but I cant live without the sight. That fucks me cause you gotta have the grip on the thing.....what to do???

I'm working on Rank 69 and will be at prestige soon too. Are you gonna stay at 70 for awhile before prestige? I havent decided yet.

Legzman

No I'll probably prestige right away. Before I think about it to much. The sights are fine for me. I don't look down them anyway till I see someone so I have a wider field of view from the beginning. They've never been a problem for me. I am loving the RPD though! Your right that gun is fuckin crazy!!! Once I get a grip I'll be set. Add the FMJ when its unlocked with the stopping power perk...mmmmm....:rubbel:

:1orglaugh

Legzman

Went prestige today. Good thing you start out with the RPD once you get to make your classes again. I plan on using that gun the entire way through this time. Maybe I can even get all the headshots required. To completely max out the gun! To the point that all challenges say DONE next to em!

Went prestige today. Good thing you start out with the RPD once you get to make your classes again. I plan on using that gun the entire way through this time. Maybe I can even get all the headshots required. To completely max out the gun! To the point that all challenges say DONE next to em!

I went prestige too not long ago,right now I'm at 32 prestige. Did you end up doing it right when it was available than? I didnt tinker around at level 70 long,I went right in. And yes it is a good thing the RPD is available and not a unlocked gun down the road.

At first I was pissed that I did the prestige cause I liked the AK47 but now Im close to maxxing out the RPD,just got the extended mags yesterday.

How does this work than,when you get to 70 on the first prestige you can do it all over again with another prestige run from scratch????

Well, after I prestiged I found a pretty kickass class that I've done very well with.

Scar-H with Red Dot
AA-12
Semtex
Flash Grenedes
Sleight of Hand Pro
Stopping Power Pro
Commando Pro
Painkiller

I went 51:8 in one game and a bunch of 30:10-ish games as well.

Legzman

How does this work than,when you get to 70 on the first prestige you can do it all over again with another prestige run from scratch????

Everything resets except your titles and emblems. I dunno how many prestige levels there are. But I'll probably do it at least one more time. I hated the AK47. Of course I've grown so accustomed to the LMG class that I can't use anything else. :(

Next time I prestige though I'll work on an assault rifle. Probably the SCAR. That seems to be the best all around, at least as far as assaults rifles go.

I went 51:8 in one game and a bunch of 30:10-ish games as well.

well laa-de-fucking- da! :thefinger

I've found stopping power to be indispensable now. Fuck cold blooded!

You pretty much need stopping power I've found. Its very easy to avoid killstreaks and the power boost stopping power gives you makes up for a lot of the game's BS.

Like legz said when you prestige everything resets except titles and emblems. After you prestige the first time you get extra challenges, which stay the same every time you prestige (although some do reset, all the gun challenges don't).

Also, theres 10 prestige levels, always has been in COD (from what i know), and you get extra class setups for prestiging, so when you first prestige = 6 custom classes, then when you reach 3rd = 7, 5th = 8 and so on.

Legzman

Like legz said when you prestige everything resets except titles and emblems. After you prestige the first time you get extra challenges, which stay the same every time you prestige (although some do reset, all the gun challenges don't).

the gun challenges reset on me when I went prestige. Or do you mean from now on they won't reset? So when I do it again, I can pick up where I left off?

blue ballz 22

Closed Account

Level 54

Primary - M4A1 Red Dot Sight, FMJ
Secondary - Ranger Akimbo
Semtex
Flash Bang
Bling Pro
Stopping Power
Ninja Pro

Primary - Barret .50 Cal Thermal
Secondary - PP2000 Akimbo
Tactical Insertion
Flash Bang
Sleight Of Hand
Stopping Power
Ninja Pro

Rank - Lvl 30 2nd Prestige

Favorite Setup

Primary - M4A1/Tar-21/ACR
Secondary - Any handgun/w- Tactical Knife
Equipment - Usually Semtex or Throwing Knife/ and Flash Bangs
Perk1- Marathon Pro/Sleight of Hand Pro
Perk2- Stopping Power Pro/Lightweight Pro(For my Running Class) and Hardline Pro(When I'm going for the Nuke or EMP)
Perk3- Commando Pro

To help (Incase anyone needed it) When you Prestige you get new Challenges, they are marked in a Highlighted Green. So from then on after 1st Prestige these challenges won't reset but all the others will. Hope it helped

the gun challenges reset on me when I went prestige. Or do you mean from now on they won't reset? So when I do it again, I can pick up where I left off?

Nono, what i meant was, when you prestige you get extra challenges called "Prestige Challenges". If you go to any gun challenge, at the bottom of the list it will have 2 extra challenges under the Mastery challenge (can't remember what there called), those two challenges do not reset, the rest of the gun challenges always reset after prestiging.

What do you guys think the best pistol is? for me its gotta be the Raffica. Even though its only a 3 round burst, its accuracy and sturdy-ness is outstanding.

I use a silenced Glock 18. It's really good if AIS.