• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Model who had biggest breasts in the world is in a coma 'after taking a drug overdose

Sounds like she needed counselling for underlying mental issues rather than cosmetic surgery. I wish her a full and speedy recovery.

Model who had biggest breasts in the world is in a coma 'after taking a drug overdose'

A Brazilian model who had the biggest breasts in the world is in a coma after allegedly taking a drug overdose.

Sheyla Hershey, 30, who lives in Houston, Texas, had to have her KKK-cup implants removed last year after contracting a deadly infection during the operation to make them bigger.

Since then, the mother of one has vowed to get her breasts re-done saying she feels ‘so ugly’ without them.

article-1357473-0D3890C1000005DC-222_470x527.jpg

In danger: Brazilian model Sheyla Hershey is facing a potentially life-threatening infection after the latest operation to increase her bust size to 38KKK

article-1357473-0D389203000005DC-65_468x332.jpg

Hershey strove to be recognized as having the world's largest enhanced breasts

But the model, who was reportedly in therapy for her breast obsession, took an overdose on Sunday, according to the Sun.

It is her second suicide attempt in two months, the paper said.

Hershey had to travel to her native Brazil to have her last breast enhancement after U.S. doctors refused to boost the size of her bust.

Under U.S. law it is illegal for cosmetic surgeons to place more than a gallon of silicone in implants.

She had the last operation - her 30th cosmetic procedure - to restore the size of her breasts after giving birth to her son in 2008.

But she developed a high fever following the surgery and was taking a course of antibiotics in the hope of killing the infection.

When this failed she was admitted to hospital in Houston to undergo emergency surgery.

Doctors told her the infection could enter her bloodstream and become life-threatening.

Hershey has admitted she is obsessed with plastic surgery and has had more than ten operations on her breasts to make them bigger.

She has also undergone liposuction and rhinoplasty in an quest to make herself beautiful.

She said she was trying to cope with her obsession and her family had begged her to have a breast reduction operation.

article-1357473-0D389164000005DC-735_235x553.jpg

Obsessed: Hershey, who lives in Houston, Texas has had 30 cosmetic procedures

Watch video here
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...s-world-coma-drug-overdose.html#ixzz1E97B6Vqf

Kingfisher

Here Zombie, Zombie, Zombie...
Re: Model who had biggest breasts in the world is in a coma 'after taking a drug over

So she got the implants, got a infection that kills a lot of people very year because of them, opted to save her life by having them removed. Then tried to kill herself by pills because she couldn't live without the "enhanced tits" or plastic surgery... Sounds like another case of death by vanity to me.

Re: Model who had biggest breasts in the world is in a coma 'after taking a drug over

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:(:crying::weeping::cry::bawling::bawling: :bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling:

Where's the HUMANITY?!!!!!!!!!

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020

I've seen her before. the 'biggest in the world" thing i believe was just an attention gimmick, there obviously not.

but 30 surgeries? seems to me like that's playing russian roulette with your life...........sooner or later, bye bye birdie.

Look at that...........

I hope she has a nice long life, with or without her breasts.

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND

They're beach balls!

I imagine her demise to resemble:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lFptgQ8GA_U

OH THE HUMANITY!

I'll see all you not sufficiently butt-hurt by my post in the same place as Aleister Crowley. :hatsoff:

BTW, jokes aside, I do in fact hope her the very best and that she has a full recovery, as I hope for all people with any health problems.

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol

She's got a face like a frying pan.

I feel sorry for the poor, silly woman. :crying: