• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Mistress Xavialune

So far the closest I've seen her go to B/G is playing with dicks with her hands, know of any videos o fher performing oral or vaginal?

I went on google and searched My name just for fun. I'm vey flattered that there is a thread about Me here! To answer your question, no, I don't do those kinds of videos. I'm a dominatrix :) if you're a fan, I'd appreciate the support though where you do find Me. Lovely little community you guys have here!

Sorry it's been so long guys, I kind of forgot about this forum! Anyway, I will have to go look around the site and get more involved. For right now, you guys can find Me camming on www.naked.com or www.realcamslive.com PLease visit My website at www.madamexavialune.com It has a calendar that is supposed to say when I'll be on, but I'm a bit fickle and change schedules a lot. Hopefully I'll update that soon, but please also register on the forums under the Worship tab and start chatting! I plan to have a podcast soon, weekly, but not until I get more users and people posting and asking questions. There are so many ways to see Me or get in touch with Me! I have a phone sex line available at ladyxavialune.myphonesite.com and photos and videos available for sale at http://ptvheaven.com/37/

Also if you guys like stuff like panties and socks and things, dont hesitate to contact Me!