• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

MissHybrid

Head Of Ministry Of Tarts And Tart Team Commander
Official Checked Star Member
I'm trying to picture that. . .but am having some difficulty. :crying:

Its quite simple but only if you are bendy and have a huge pussy

MissHybrid

well, then as a Doc, open your mouth and say "Ah"

Open mouth, say "Ah" tongue out...."wider open Hybrid" Sound of zip and then guugguuggguuggguuuggg.

Oh just stopping in here before I head to work. Although I much rather work on The Of The Manor's amazing body(pick a spot )

MissHybrid

I though I would use some of my FreeOnes points to buy this Bikini.

I took the new item on holiday thinking I would post some photos as a thank you for all the rep.

I would like to tell Petra how disappointed I was with it though. As you can see from the photographs, it was way too small. I wore it by the hotel pool. Every time the waiter walked past my tits fell out. I thought I would go for a swim and see how it behaved. I stood up, looked down and the bottoms were still on the sunbed. (The drinks service improved rapidly from that point onwards)

I decided to do a beach test, bloody disaster. Same tit problem, bottoms would not stay on. Look what happened to my pussy.

I am so sorry about the photos but the bloody thing would not stop on.

BeachFreeOnesRocks019.jpg

BeachFreeOnesRocks034.jpg

BeachFreeOnesRocks075.jpg

BeachFreeOnesRocks102.jpg

Petra, can you send me another one designed to stay on please?

Miss VVHHH

Please donate more rep so I test out the other FreeOnes merchandise

I took the new item on holiday thinking I would post some photos as a thank you for all the rep.

I would like to tell Petra how disappointed I was with it though. As you can see from the photographs, it was way too small. I wore it by the hotel pool. Every time the waiter walked past my tits fell out. I thought I would go for a swim and see how it behaved. I stood up, looked down and the bottoms were still on the sunbed. (The drinks service improved rapidly from that point onwards)

I decided to do a beach test, bloody disaster. Same tit problem, bottoms would not stay on. Look what happened to my pussy.

Miss VVHHH

"Circle in the sand" :sing:

Miss VVHHH

Thank goodness for ill fitting swimwear!

Miss VVHHH

:1orglaugh!!! Oh 'Sandy'!!! You're the best....

(But no FOs bikinis that are designed to stay on.:nono: That would be band in MFOET's ward and robes!!:hairpull:)

MissHybrid

:1orglaugh!!! Oh 'Sandy'!!! You're the best....

(But no FOs bikinis that are designed to stay on.:nono: That would be band in MFOET's ward and robes!!:hairpull:)

Oh I sea!I soon discovered that. There is a definite design flaw designed to make it end up on the floor.

Miss :facepalm: