• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

★Miss FreeOnes Round 2! December 2nd - 16th!★

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mariahxxx

Official Checked Star Member
i actually mentioned it to Mark at BB last night...I am ready and willing. I will come to fucking Indiana for that! :)

will u be in LA this month at all?

Mariahxxx

haha that sucks balls :(

Attachments

• DSC00863.jpg
    DSC00863.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 183

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
Actually it's not as they're mere suggestions that will have no bearing on this contest (or Rd. 2).

Now you could start a thread about suggestions on how to improve the next contest...but why? Since FOs and Petra will do it anyway after this contest.:dunno:

Just a suggestion.

This and contestants campaigning for themselves in rd. 2 seems to me to be the idea of this thread.

I don't look at this thread that way. It is about the contest. Why not have discussion about the contest here? If it is limited to post your pix, post your votes, thank you and,"Wow,you are hot." comments, that makes for a very dull board. Other than the models, I don't think anyone here gives a rat's ass who votes for who. I just skip over the votes and look for the comments and model posts. Sure after the contest Petra and Rolaid will be smothered with suggestions. I don't envy them for this. But that is down the road and we are all in the here and the now. (except for us that still live in the past) Till later.

Bobjustbob

Mariahxxx

it will make it that much hotter when it does happen....I am told you are into vampires? I have a brand new vampire site and feature film I'm doing and would LOVE for you to be included.

SaraJay

Ok peeps.... vote for a girl with a bit of meat on (and in) her...

Keep up the voting for me... I am like 20th :(
http://missfreeones.com/bio.html?contestant=121

I am LIVE TODAY http://www.sarajay.com < Just nominated for an AVN for best website :)
December 9pm est @9pm >>>live cam2cam baby! Optional so if you are shy you can just watch

I am also LIVE this weekend featuring at Score Club Los Angeles
December 9 & 10 <<< come and see me!

sjscore.jpg

Bree Olson

Verified Babe
it will make it that much hotter when it does happen....I am told you are into vampires? I have a brand new vampire site and feature film I'm doing and would LOVE for you to be included.

:drool1: My body just shook with excitement! I can't wait!

Zander

Banned
Awesome... looks like the $$$$ round must be fast approaching :anonymous

Zander

Banned
I can't say honestly that I am always the best shot, do not however discount me, I can hit the target.

IMG_3931.jpg

Miss Hybrid, Shooting for Englandshire and not for the first time.

Ps Taken today, 270 kelvin x

I hereby vote for a girl who really DOES care about Freeones.... and a girl who knows how to handle a gun

22nd? Wtf :dunno:

Wake up people.. vote for the girls who have been around a bit more than just when Freeones is dolling out cash. :flame:

I don't look at this thread that way. It is about the contest. Why not have discussion about the contest here? If it is limited to post your pix, post your votes, thank you and,"Wow,you are hot." comments, that makes for a very dull board. Other than the models, I don't think anyone here gives a rat's ass who votes for who. I just skip over the votes and look for the comments and model posts. Sure after the contest Petra and Rolaid will be smothered with suggestions. I don't envy them for this. But that is down the road and we are all in the here and the now. (except for us that still live in the past) Till later.

Bobjustbob

I would have just left you a public msg on your board but your profile is not set up that way...but I'm not a mod nor a FOs teamy...it was just a suggestion. Makes me no never mind.:dunno:

To me the exercise is simple you enter, you campaign, people vote. Not one thing will change about how any of that happens until the next time..why clog up the thread suggesting, complaining, etc., etc., etc., when Petra has made herself clear (I thought) by saying here's the deal if you don't like, ignore the thread?:dunno:

Spleen

Banned?
I'm honestly shocked that Sophie Dee is number 1. Not that there is anything wrong with her (apart from betraying her country by using a fake American accent), but I just didn't realise she was THAT popular.

I'm honestly shocked that Sophie Dee is number 1. Not that there is anything wrong with her (apart from betraying her country by using a fake American accent), but I just didn't realise she was THAT popular.

:1orglaugh

But apparently she is pretty popular....

May i suggest for next year then, giving the members more power. For example a point system, which means the more you give to the forum the more your votes are worth.

Example: 1 point for every year you've been active on this forum

And then by the amount of posts,

Example: 0 ~ 1000 posts = 2 points

1000 ~ 2000 posts = 4 points

2000 ~ 3000 posts = 6 points

3000 ~ 4000 posts = 8 points

That way someone like me for example, i've been active for 3 years, with 3000 posts, so my each vote would be worth: 11 points.

Compared to Mathlann666 above me who's been active for a year, with 21 posts, who's each vote would be worth: 3 points.

And then at the end of each round, count the points instead of votes.

Just an idea for next year, that i just thought of.

Open to Criticism :)

I'm not sure that would solve the problem.

I like the weighted system they are using, and I'm still a newbie around here. As I've said before, I'm not voting in the OCSM category because I don't feel qualified enough.

I say to vote in best OCSM you must be an active member for at least a year.

The rules state that Miss Freeones is a popularity contest, this implies that the categories are NOT popularity contests. Maybe next year having a pop-up stating this when voting in a category would also help. Not sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.