• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

★Miss FreeOnes Round 2! December 2nd - 16th!★

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here my votes for the second round:

Miss FreeOnes
- Bobbi Eden
- Got Gisele
- Jane Burgess
- Miss Hybrid
- Vanilla DeVille

Best Euro Babe
- Bobbi Eden
- Terri Summers

Best Adult Model
- Christine Vinson
- Got Gisele

Best Newcomer
- Kortney Kane
- Ivy Snow

Best OCSM
- Bobbi Eden
- Jane Burgess

Agreed. It's the first thing I do every time I visit each page. I'm not sure what the point of the random view is at all.

If I had to speculate I would say it's so the casual surfer that goes there doesn't just vote for people that are at the top of the alphabet, which is a good thing I think. On the other hand people that go there almost everyday more or less know who they want to vote for already and just need to search for them. It's not a big deal, but I was just wondering if that option existed somewhere and I overlooked it, as I might do once i a while, to speed up finding people a little quicker. (Me being on dial-up doesn't help loading the pictures.)

Sashe

Banned
How you feel today Miss Jane Burgess? Feels better? I vote you for Miss FreeOnes, Best Cam Girl and Best OCSM. I am going to vote you everyday. I hope you like it babe. Have a great day. :)

Jane Burgess

Official Checked Star Member

Kapishe

Banned
I wish we had an award we could give to Icewater Jones. The location comment just cracks me up and that signature banner is awesome. Just wish it ran a second longer and panned out so we could see Roald rushing onto the scene with the baby oil.:rofl:

Bobbi Eden

Thanks for your votes:

Niels
D-jologs

And since there will be no WC in the USA or Holland, Fuck Fiffa, Join BEFA

befa.jpg

Keep up the great work, and keep voting! ;)

Bree Olson

Verified Babe
nice to see you bree olson. you´ll be on my votes when the competition get serious. Don´t worry babe.
Onme of my favs mob babes

Good to hear! I'll have to stop in the Mob thread and throw out another GoodFellas quote. ; )

hey Miss Olson! Great seeing you last weekend! :) Make sure I see you again VERY soon! :)

You too! I'll make sure on my end that we can get together soon! :)

I'm not sure how it is possible to have negative votes left to cast, but I have -3 votes left on MissFreeones, -1 votes left on most other categories. Hmm...

Miss Hybrid, - Mariah Milano, - Jane Burgess, - Nikki Nova, - Vanilla Deville, - in the Miss FO, .. and Kortney Kane, Play With Alisa, Bobbi Eden and Rebekah Dee in others

Thank you Rane for the vote:kiss:

these are my votes for today

-miss freeones
Spexy Ashleigh
Mariah Milano
Jane Burgess
Vicky Vette
Miss Hybrid

-best euro babe
Sophie Dee
Miss Hybrid

-best cam girl
Chica
Jane Burgess

-best official site
Miss Hybrid
Mariah Milano

-best adult model
Taylor Stevens
Spexy Ashleigh

-best newcomer
Jinxypie
Play With Alisa

-best ocsm
Chica
Jane Burgess

Thank you for the Vote XfinhoX :kiss:

My votes

Miss Freeones - Miss Hybrid, Sandra Shine, Nikki Nova, Bobbi Eden, Jane Burgess

Euro Babe - Miss Hybrid, Sandra Shine (I feel very guilty coz I wasn't able to vote for Rebekah Dee, from tomorrow onwards, you get one vote)

Cam Girl - Spexy Ashleigh, Jane Burgess

Adult Model - Jenny Poussin, Spexy Ashleigh

Newcomer - Spexy Ashleigh, Play with Alisa

Website - Miss Hybrid, Sandra Shine

OCSM - Miss Hybrid, Sandra Shine

Thank you for your vote d_jologs :kiss:es

Thanks for your votes:

Niels
D-jologs

And since there will be no WC in the USA or Holland, Fuck Fiffa, Join BEFA

befa.jpg

Keep up the great work, and keep voting! ;)

I will join I defenetly Join!!!!

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/bobbi-eden said:
Bobbi Eden[/URL][/B], post: 5143293, member: 1904"]I will make you vice president ;)

I wouldn't need such a high postition. Personal Secretary would work for me.:D

XoGisele

Woot woottt thanks sooo much for making me apart of round 2!!! Yall made my bday weekend one of the best ever!!! Please keep up the AMAZING support and help me to round 3 !! xoxoo VOTEGISELE!!!

SpexyAshleigh

WEEEEEE omg I made it through to the next round! I can't believe it! Thank you guys so much for all of the support, even though I'm only a lowly camgirl:o New fansigns will be put up before the weekend!!!! :nanner:

Status
Not open for further replies.