• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Miss Freeones results ; place your bets

Ok, so instead of paying attention to rumors, lets have some fun: Lets make some bets aboout the winners of every categories :

Miss Freeones
Best Adult Model
Best Cam Girl
Best Euro Babe
Best Newcomer
Best OCSM

My bets :

Miss Freeones
Vicky Vette

Best Adult Model
Briana Lee

Best Cam Girl
Sabrina Deep

Best Euro Babe
Miss Hybrid

Best Newcomer
Harley Spencer

Best OCSM
Miss Hybrid

squallumz

knows petras secret: she farted.
miss freeones: miss hybrid.

best adult model: i dont think i looked at that category. no idea.

best cam girl: Sabrina Deep

best euro babe: Miss Hybrid

best newcomer: Harley Spencer

best OCSM: Sabrina deep

or so i think. something along these lines.

ChuckFaze

Closed Account
Miss FreeOnes
Vicky Vette

Best Adult Model
Ariel Rebel

Best Cam Girl
Briana Lee

Best EuroBabe
Miss Hybrid

Best Newcomer
Harley Spencer

Best OCSM
Miss Hybrid

MissHybrid

Head Of Ministry Of Tarts And Tart Team Commander
Official Checked Star Member
I can't begin to tell you how excited I am. It is my dream come true, to be at the least, in contention.

I have never been to an event of this caliber and can't wait. Just over 2 years since you adopted me, look what you have done!

Miss VVHHH

Thank you for the confidence

SabrinaDeep

vicky was more active last year. way more.

True. But she has among the biggest girls in the biz to promote plus 300k twitter followers to take care of. It's not easy to find time for everything when you become that big. She was still much more interactive than lots of other finalists that we've never seen in here. I think she will grab the Miss Freeones title, this year.

Briana Lee

I'd agree that Vicky Vette clinched the title this year. I also think Miss Hybrid will walk away with both the Euro Babe and OCSM titles and Harley Spencer with the Newcomer title.
The other two I'm really not sure on especially the Adult Model category, could have been any of the girls that were in the final 15 in my opinion.

Just 'cause I want it to happen, I'll say Dylan Ryder won miss Freeones. I didn't really pay any attention to the other categories, so I can't say anything about them.

I put a :2 cents: for Siri as the best newcomer

and think Vicky Vette will be next the Miss Freeones but feel a bit disapointed about that... imo, without being disrespectful about her, at 46 years old, she would much deserve a winning in a missing "best MILF" category !

Just checking what you guys came up with ......

All things considered, like previous rounds toplists, listed board votes, twittering escapades etc. I'd gamble on...

MissFreeOnes - Vicky Vette
OCSM - Miss Hybrid (Vicky Vette close 2nd)
EuroBabe - Miss Hybrid (Sophie Dee close 2nd)

^ I'd bet my house on at least 2 out of those 3 being right. I'll take 3 x doubles and a treble on those.

Camgirl - Maybe Tay Stevens, but that would be a risk.

Best Newcomer & Adult Model - No idea, I didn't follow those cats.

Dylan Ryder for Miss FreeOnes? I guess not, because I think the responses by FreeOnes admin in the rumour thread would have been different if she had won. JMO ;)